Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BellaMegaBoobs - Wembley  (Read 3808 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5358061) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
2 review(s) for BIGTITS BELLA (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
3 review(s) for xxxBIGTITS BELLAxxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
3 review(s) for BIGTITS SHOPY (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
15 review(s) for BELLA MEGA BOOBS (9 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline TallnHung

The link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The woman:
It's her.  No need to describe her its all on the profile and pics are very accurate.
She has massive tits and pretty massive all over.  I wouldnt want to fuck her but wanted to see the tits in the flesh.

The meet:
£50 half hour.
Blowjob, Titfuck, Cockworship, cum on tits and body.

The Detail:
I really like massive tits.  I hadnt seen anyone with massive naturals in a while, she has decent feedback on what I like most (blowjobs) and I figured £50 for half an hour was worth a punt.
Organised by text, easy to find, plenty parking on the street.
Entered via the magic door and got what is in the pics.  Massive woman, massive tits.  She was very smiley and decent English, asked what I wanted and asked me to undress.  No kissing, played with the massive funbags with very big nipples that like a good handling and tug.
Onto bed, asked if I wanted OWO or OW, said OWO and she went to town with the wipes, and I mean went to town. 
She spread my legs wide got her head between my thighs and went to work on the blowjob.  Her blowjob is like cock worship and matches just about every Hungarian I have had, they just seem to love sucking cock.  She is really good at it, varies it deep and shallow, licks, mouth slding up and down with just lips on you, into the corner of her mouth the full set and edged me at least 6 or 7 times over the next 20 minutes.  I had to asked her to stop a couple times to play with the tits and she wrapped them round my cock whilst continuing to suck away and just fuck me with her mouth.
Eventually I couldnt stop the sensation and stood, her head on the end of the bed sucking my balls and licking the shaft and I shot 3 long streaks of cum between her tits, down her and almost off the end I came that hard.  She even seemed to enjoy that and stroked, licked and sucked it until I couldnt take any more.
Dressed, left and honestly think I havent had better.  I wouldnt fuck her, too much in the way of that but for a blowjob that just delivers in spades I reckon she's hard to beat.  You have to get past the size and Im sure lots cant but for me the blowjob alone is worth a rematch sometime.

Offline RAJEC

Could not agree more. Great descriptive review.

Sucks like a champion  :drinks:

Offline Mr Sinister

Not a looker by any means but VFM especially if you want to mess around with a big pair of chebs. Something that is missing from the market, few years back there was many WG with big chebs. Now its dried up.

Offline DoggyD

Saw her in Luton last year when she poppped up there for a couple of days (easier for me to get to than Wembley) & had a similar experience.

What a huge pair of chebs on her & was friendly enough. If she ever pops up close I will be there like the cheb hunting hound dog I am. As mentioned before there is a durge of huge boob girls at present. Glad you enjoyed them   :thumbsup: