Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why go for a burger when you have steak at home?  (Read 2030 times)

Offline stanleyjohn

It must happen to us all I suppose at some time but I have decided that after over 30 yrs of punting,starting with contact mags then onto the Sunday sport and then WOW the internet, enough is enough and I am hanging up my punting codpiece.
Had some great fun , a few nightmares and I never got to see Keeva, LilyD or Savannah or many others but at my age I have been lucky enough to meet someone who ticks every box and makes me bloody  happy in the bedroom and out.
I am very lucky and a very happy man and as Paul Newman said " Why go for a burger when you have steak at home?", I will lurk occasionally and I wish everyone great punting but as I will have no new reviews my contributions will be minimal.
Good hunting chaps.

Offline jay-north east

Because sometimes you can't beat a nice juicy burger!

Offline claretandblue

You are in the honeymoon period,I give it six months  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for that !
only messing!had you never been married before?must be some women to stop 30 years of punting

NEGaz

Offline Kev3773

I have gone through the same stages for a similar length of time and too am contemplating retiring. I have seen Keeva, Savannah (also as a duo) Sarah Jane and many many more but don't quite get the same buzz as before. Age appears to be catching up but I suppose I should repeat the old saying never say never. Happy and safe punting to the majority of you 

Offline stanleyjohn

My thoughts Alfie, marriage didn't stop me punting, it made it bloody difficult but the time is right now, met the right person and happy to 'retire'.

Offline Fragilehand

been there done that and went back!
I give you 2 months mate as I said if I had a wank everytime I sed that ... well I walk like john wyane :sarcastic:

Toshiba

no punts for 7 months for me

too risky  :(

Quesadilla

... enough is enough and I am hanging up my punting codpiece.... I have been lucky enough to meet someone who ticks every box and makes me bloody  happy in the bedroom and out.
I am very lucky and a very happy man and as Paul Newman said " Why go for a burger when you have steak at home?", I will lurk occasionally and I wish everyone great punting but as I will have no new reviews my contributions will be minimal.
Good hunting chaps.
Good on you I say! Never too late to settle down if you're lucky enough to find someone who ticks all the right boxes!

I'm in a similar boat myself and having an absolute blast - the last thing on my mind right now is punting. Ignore the doubters and nay sayers - I was happily married before for 12 years and punt free for all that time so it definitely can be done.

Who knows how long it will last - as with anything in life just enjoy it while you can!  :drinks:

Offline johnr1

All the best Stanley john  :thumbsup: I was in the same boat as you and gave up for a while as I met someone and thought that was it, but no chance about 6 months later I was back again  :(  the crazy thing for me is that my girlfriend is much better looking and way fitter than most of the girls I have seen, she looks after herself and goes to the gym every day and she is free  :D so its not that easy to stop  :( having said that I have limited myself to only one regular girl now and that keeps me happy  :yahoo: will I stop? ......not just yet

shengfan

All the best SJ, I have given up many times before its easy

Offline Highlander

Haha, at the minute I prefer burgers to steak.

Wish you well in your punting hiatus.

David Larry

Everyone needs a rare steak once in a while. All the best SJ

Offline MagpieJohn

Well StanleyJohn, I agree with everything you say. I am married and it does make punting bloody difficult. I never punted when I was single or for the first 15 years or so after marriage. My wife is considerably older than me and not in good health so I don't get any at home. So in spite of the arthritic joints I'll continue to punt.
If you've now got a woman at home who can fulfil your needs then go for it my friend and enjoy your steak!!

Offline johnr1

Nice reply magpiejohn and wise words, but for me nothing better than a bit fresh meat now and then  :P

Offline AgedCases

I'm just glad the internet has brought punting to me while I can still get it up. Contact mags and Sunday Sport just brought me scammers (none of whom I allowed to scam me).

Offline MagpieJohn

I'm just glad the internet has brought punting to me while I can still get it up. Contact mags and Sunday Sport just brought me scammers (none of whom I allowed to scam me).
There are still plenty of scammers on the internet, but at least there are also a lot of really good girls out there (or bad girls depending on your taste) it's just a case of separating the wheat from the chaff and avoiding Romanians, lol.