Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luana - shit punt in Plymouth  (Read 837 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5749835) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline sablood

Link: External Link/Members Only
Price: £80 for 30 min plus £20 for owo for a grand total of £100.
Comms: best part of the punt. Quick and responsive. Arranged to meet within 20 minutes of me messaging.
Location: Hotel in the city centre. Been here before for other sps. Have to walk past reception which is wierd but they have never stopped me yet.Room was neat and tidy with a shower.
Appearance: not quite sure if this was a bait and switch. The room was so dimly lit it is impossible to say for sure. The aw ads don't have many pictures to work with, but there is a vs Brazilian sp ad with the same mobile number. The ads have a girl with light/pink nipples while the sp I fucked had dark nipples.
The SP did look good. Short with a curvy figure. Enhanced but soft breasts and a nice big soft ass. Had a flat abdomen with a 6 pack that I quite liked. Face was pretty-ish in the dark.
Service: fairly shit tbh. She was friendly but very business like. Started off with a piss poor massage with me on my back. It just consisted of her rubbing lotion vigorously onto my back while moaning about the previous punters and bad experiences she's seen. Some of the stuff she said sounded quite grim, but I couldn't help but feel that's it not my fucking problem and it's such a massive turn off. The massage was clearly a time wasting tactic that took about 15min. All I could think about during that time is the huge fucking negative I was going to leave on ukp.
Flipped me over and then cleaned my cock with alcohol solution, which fucking burned. Then gave me 5 min of outstandingly mediocre owo. On with the dome and rode me in reverse cg which was quite a sight with her big bunda. During this time, I could touch her ass and tits but not lick them. She said that if I did lick them, she would have to shower again (which is not a ringing endorsement of her hygiene). She did however appear clean during the punt although I never gave her ro or rimming. Finished in the bag during reverse cg.
Left about 20min into a 30min punt.
Conclusion: okay looking, nice body but shit mechanical services for a high price.
Wouldn't recommend, revisit or say is worth my money.

Offline scutty brown