Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gothic-Geek-Theodora Incall Loughborough  (Read 725 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7534759) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline puntingfool

External Link/Members Only

It was the bush that made me do it

30 minutes GFE £60. 

Comms were straightforward and I was encouraged by the tone and content of the emails we exchanged. Plenty of free parking in the area and her flat was easily located. It doesn't look good from outside but was clean and warm inside. The bed is a single but wasn't a problem.

She met me fully clothed (can't remember what she was wearing but nothing particularly sexy) and her manner was polite and friendly. As soon as we were in the room she immediately stripped naked and asked me to do the same and then lay on the bed. She is slimmer than I was expecting but not at all toned. My tastes encompass a reasonable range of body types but unfortunately I just didn't fancy her. She reminded me she prefers take the lead and that she doesn't like RO.

She started with some light stroking and then, while she was talking about herself, started playing with my cock. For someone who thinks she is very experienced her cock handling skills were poor and nothing much was happening. Kissing was pecking and a waste of time. I slowly and gently slid my hand up her thigh and slipped a finger in without complaint. She was pretty wet so I assumed she had pre-lubed as we hadn't done anything to get her going and I don't think she was wildly aroused at the sight of me with my kit off. By this time I'd got a semi and she put (forced?) the condom on - lack of skill on her part and a bit of eye watering from me. At this point it was a straight neg and I was thinking of just writing it off and leaving, however...

The OW was not bad and she slowly coaxed me to full mast while I had one hand between her legs and very gently played with her nipples with the other. She swung a leg over and eased me inside her in cowgirl. This was pretty good as she built up a nice rhythm and I was starting to enjoy myself. We then switched to missionary which was even better. The sight and feel of my cock disappearing in her hairy fanny tipped me over the edge.

I'm not sorry I went in the end but there will be no return visit. She is a pleasant enough lass but she is not for me.