Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky monica to young hot monica  (Read 1571 times)

adultwork9000

Profile is taken over by another girl. Few here saw kinky Monica and hot Monica. I think it's third time new pictures on this profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Anyone seen the new girl

Offline herbie007

I think she used to be called Kendra or something like that from the Southfield mob

Bratpack

Weird. I get two different sets of pics. One set displayed on the profile and a different set when I click on the pic.

The girl pictured on that profile (not the one when you click on the pic) was the subject of this thread. www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9595

I trekked all the way out to Harrow and was greeted with a spotty, chunky lady who couldn't speak a word of English. At the time, she was £60/hr. Since she looked nothing like the pics, I walked. In the intervening year she has had countless profiles and locations. I can't recall seeing anything negative, but I also didn't see anything positive.

I think Kendra (the girl pictured when you click on the pics) was reviewed at one stage.

adultwork9000

Picture in the middle is the original kinky Monica in marylebone. Two different girls pic

LL

This pimp gang operating out of Marylebone are constantly changing the girls in their profiles.  I've lost count of the number of Myas and Monicas there have been.  I don't trust the fuckers.  I would maybe go and see Audrey again (working in the same flat) but nobody else.

Stealthshagger

When I have asked (I've seen several of them on several occasions), they have said they are a group of friends. When they don't feel like it they stop working and go on holiday etc, I have been told. They switch profiles, which is why, like in this case, there are enjoys listed that aren't on offer ( eg a level etc). It's a pet peeve of mine when people list things they don't do. It's a shame. Stacey was very very good, very nice and a very good time, as is Audrey. It's a shame Stacey has gone back to Southfield/Wimbledon , and it's a shame the new Monica ( aka Kendra) has limited enjoys and doesn't do them all...I think she's very good looking based on the pics.  One thing I have liked is that they are independents ( I am told) as I would not want to see a woman who was paying a manager or an agency, especially not if masquerading as independent.  Anyone have any info to suggest they aren't independent? If they aren't I'll stop seeing them, just my preference.

LL

One thing I have liked is that they are independents ( I am told) as I would not want to see a woman who was paying a manager or an agency, especially not if masquerading as independent.  Anyone have any info to suggest they aren't independent? If they aren't I'll stop seeing them, just my preference.

Are you kidding?
Do you know how difficult it is to rent a flat in London?, let alone in central London.  You would need references, contacts and a lot of cash (well that they would have!).  I don't believe they're running the operation themselves.  The two girls I met personally from that group didn't speak English particularly well.

So a group of EE girls don't simply come over to London and set up a business together - they would need help.

Stealthshagger

Maybe I am naive. The thing is, if you look on adultwork or saafe, etc or other listing sites, you see a lot of places to rent for prostitution. You need a) deposit b) to be discrete and sometimes c) to adhere to no drugs or drink policy. The location seems to be one that would be listed for that kind of rental. I have looked on adultwork to use places for other purposes (nothing to do with punting), as they rent out to you for cash or deposit for an hour to a month at a time, no references etc. you can even rent specially made fetish flats/rooms etc with no references. They don't really care what you do there. I have rented a place (nice, actually) for half days so I could make an advert. Note they don't live there...they just work there. There is a cut off time when they can't work everyday (in all the listings I have seen). As adultwork, for example, is international, I don't see why they couldn't have done that themselves?

I don't mean this to be evidence that you are wrong, but I had assumed that this ,or along these lines, is what they had done.