Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to search on AdultWork for ladies who accept us with no feedback  (Read 1061 times)

Offline LionsandTigers2

Hi All

I was a member on here several years ago (about 4 years ago, I think) but for the life of me I can't remember what I chose as my username when I used the site. I had some great advice from members (ladies and other punters) about going for my first punt - as I distinctly remember being very nervous etc and was asking about this.  All the advice I received was really positive, and I am very grateful for that.  I ended up visiting a lovely lady in her flat down in Cardiff Bay, and must be honest, I had a great experience and would definitely go back to see her again if I could find her.  I am not sure though if the lady I visited actually did leave me a review (if that's the way it works??)

Anyway, I just can't remember what I chose as a username despite trawling through emails etc, so have had to register again.  Yesterday I used AW to contact a lady who is currently in Newport and she replied very politely that she won't see people without feedback.  I replied politely saying that I fully understood, thanked her for getting back to me, and wished her a good day.

So, my questions to you guys are:

1 - is there any way an Admin/Mod could help me find my previous account name? Is this possible?
2 - Do we rely on the ladies we visit to submit feedback for us? I guess that is the case.
3 - How does one search on AW for ladies who might consider arranging a visit with someone who currently has no feedback?

Any help appreciated folks - from any helpful ladies or fellow punters on here. Would be most grateful for the advice.

Thanks all

Offline Steely Dan

Mostly the ones with phone numbers showing will take booking by phone.

If you want AW feedback, then make a booking also by AW system and swap feedback. (of course this very action of 'swapping feedback' shows why the content of AW feedback is a joke.) 

mediumjoe

Any AW account info from 4 yrs ago, is by now lost in the mists of time. And trying to ask a WG you saw 4 yrs ago for FB isn't going to work. You may have been  dynamite in bed but she won't remember one cock out of hundreds.  The only thing to do is to book a few through AW who display phone numbers as has been mentioned, and build your feedback up that way. Joe
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 11:02:26 pm by mediumjoe »

Offline Nowornever

If you want AW feedback, then make a booking also by AW system and swap feedback. (of course this very action of 'swapping feedback' shows why the content of AW feedback is a joke.)
Strongly agree...I got no feed back on AW and also dont leave any either. I only call or text if they don't want to do business then so be it. Also no number on their AW profile I don't even bother. Its alot easier and less hassle. Don't over complicate things. Yes maybe once or twice one has slipped through the net so be it. Its not worth wasting the time. I suggest you use the reviews on UKP as a starting point and take it from there.

Offline LionsandTigers2

Hi folks

Not sure if what I was after has been misunderstood by the rep;lies given here! 

I am not looking for feedback off the WG I saw 4 years ago, that didn't even cross my mind! And, it's not an account on AW that I lost access to, it's an account I used here on UKPunting that I can't recall!

I was simply wondering how we get feedback and reviews on AW such that WG's will continue contact with those who are asking to meet. if there's no way of getting feedback from anyone, how are we supposed now to ever meet up with a WG?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi folks

Not sure if what I was after has been misunderstood by the rep;lies given here! 

I am not looking for feedback off the WG I saw 4 years ago, that didn't even cross my mind! And, it's not an account on AW that I lost access to, it's an account I used here on UKPunting that I can't recall!

I was simply wondering how we get feedback and reviews on AW such that WG's will continue contact with those who are asking to meet. if there's no way of getting feedback from anyone, how are we supposed now to ever meet up with a WG?

Report your post and explain in the comments you've forgot your previous details. Report button's on the right.

I'm not sure what you think has been misunderstood in 2 of the 3 replies, seems sound advice to me.

Strongly agree...I got no feed back on AW and also dont leave any either. I only call or text if they don't want to do business then so be it. Also no number on their AW profile I don't even bother. Its alot easier and less hassle. Don't over complicate things. Yes maybe once or twice one has slipped through the net so be it. Its not worth wasting the time. I suggest you use the reviews on UKP as a starting point and take it from there.

Offline Happyjose

More importantly, how do you search for ladies on adultwork?

I can't see that option. Seems the place is full of whores

Offline LionsandTigers2

Report your post and explain in the comments you've forgot your previous details. Report button's on the right.

I'm not sure what you think has been misunderstood in 2 of the 3 replies, seems sound advice to me.

Hi Daviemac

I think it was that I got the impression people thought I was looking for a lost account on AW when that's not the case. It's a lost account on here.  I am unable to report the post because I can't recall what my username was so can't even find the post! :)

I do remember a very friendly chap replied in the thread several times - he had an avatar of the Londoner guy who used to play the character of the pub owner in Easterners, Mike Reed. Can't even recall that chaps username though... maybe it was 'something Bob'...?

Offline latecomer

As it happens I do have positive AW feedback but, if I didn't, I wouldn't give a toss if a WG didn't want to see me.  It's her loss and there are loads of others out there.

Offline rathbone

2 - Do we rely on the ladies we visit to submit feedback for us? I guess that is the case.
Yes, we do - probably best to ask at the end of the meet, or in fact sometimes the lady asks whether you'd like her to leave feedback.  Not everyone does, I guess they like to cover their tracks.

3 - How does one search on AW for ladies who might consider arranging a visit with someone who currently has no feedback?
You would just have to assume that ladies who don't say "you need feedback to see me" may be happy to see someone with none.  I didn't have too much bother organising a first meeting when I had zero feedback.  Good luck. :)

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi Daviemac

I think it was that I got the impression people thought I was looking for a lost account on AW when that's not the case. It's a lost account on here.  I am unable to report the post because I can't recall what my username was so can't even find the post! :)

I do remember a very friendly chap replied in the thread several times - he had an avatar of the Londoner guy who used to play the character of the pub owner in Easterners, Mike Reed. Can't even recall that chaps username though... maybe it was 'something Bob'...?

Report the post your making now     :dash: :dash: :dash:

Edit
Done it for you.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 10:20:55 pm by daviemac »

poseidon

Plenty of girls on AW don't require feedback. In particular, new WGs with little feedback themselves who need more punters and can't afford to be so picky. Then you have older, fatter, and greedier WGs with dustier phones.

Jas1975

What is your location? I know one at least who didn't require any feedback (my first AW booking in Ipswich)

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

My very first punt was sorted by phone.  So was my second, with the same girl (sadly long gone now).  After the second one, I offered to make an AW booking so that I could give her feedback.  She knew I liked her enough to leave her a positive, and she returned the favour.