Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: unlimited sex for 1 month (there must be a catch)  (Read 2204 times)

Normalguy20172017

What do you guys make of this? £300 for unlimited sex for 1 month. I'm sure if you paid up she would either disappear or make some excuse not to see you.

External Link/Members Only

Normalguy20172017

She keeps on changing her profile. She originally charged £350 now it has been lowered to £300

Offline Bangers and Gash

Judging by her pictures, I'd say she's overselling herself.  :(

Offline Punterperson1971

Doesnt look thin like she claims and also I think she's over charged by £297 wouldnt pay £3 for that never mind £300

Detrimental

Doesnt look thin like she claims and also I think she's over charged by £297 wouldnt pay £3 for that never mind £300

I'd pay £3 for HR, just close your eyes and you're golden.

Offline Caratacus

Christ Almighty! Surely she means she'd pay US £300 a month?? She's an absolute munter

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Well, to be fair, she doesn't say who pays whom.

Now, do I need £300 badly enough to have to provide her with unlimited sex for it?

I think not.

Normalguy20172017

Offline stevedave

I'd say that after the thread you started the other day about other things you could spend money on, that you are fixating on price too much.

Unlimited sex for a month for £300? You'd see her twice, at best - she'd make sure of it.

Offline YorkshireLad

£300 for unlimited sex for a month? Hmm I'd start with a overnight to make sure I get my money's worth...

Normalguy20172017

I'd say that after the thread you started the other day about other things you could spend money on, that you are fixating on price too much.

Unlimited sex for a month for £300? You'd see her twice, at best - she'd make sure of it.

You are correct I am fixated on price. I'm not punting at the moment but I'm window shopping. I have stopped punting until I get my financial situation back on track.

Offline peter purves

Think the key word here - "I'm looking to meet a guy for a month for upfront fee of £300"
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevedave

You are correct I am fixated on price. I'm not punting at the moment but I'm window shopping. I have stopped punting until I get my financial situation back on track.

You're not punting at the moment, but you signed up to a punting site a week ago.

Ok...yeah, that will help.

Offline OakTree

Perhaps you should  take heed of your own advice.

You can't stop. Everyday there is a new working girl which you might fancy punting. But to be honest if you want to quite. Just avoid going on sites. This will stop your curiosity

Offline od13218

Think the key word here - "I'm looking to meet a guy for a month for upfront fee of £300"
Nail on head. You won't see her or your £300 again.

Offline YorkshireLad

You're not punting at the moment, but you signed up to a punting site a week ago.

Ok...yeah, that will help.

+1  :rolleyes:

Neal69

I may be wrong but I think HP has had an ongoing thread on the East Anglian Board about this one.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66653.0

N

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Obvious scam (with remarkably little effort put in to it haha) but yes the wider point is that to my knowledge there has never and probably will never be a thread entitled 'i entered in to addn upfront paying regular sex agreement with a wg and it all went great'