Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I feel guilty and sorry for other girls when choosing a girl in a sauna  (Read 4819 times)

Offline Marmalade

:cry:
What's next? Feel sorry for them that they are prossies not bank managers? Feel sorry for them that some have kids to feed? Feel sorry for ... oh for fuck sake!

Maybe feel sorry for them that they are earning more than you??
Feel sorry for their inability to make you feel comfortable as you pick one?
Feel sorry for the fact that the one you didn't pick probably would have given lousy service?
Feel sorry for the people in Syria and the would-be prossies who didn't even make the fucking line-up

Let's all be sorry the OP feels that way. THEN GET OVER IT.  :cool:

mrhappypants

Mummy.....I remember you telling me about a pot and a kettle.

I wish you'd told me about the Internet soldiers....

*yawnnnnnn*  :kiss:

Hmmn, I think you might have been here before under a different name. Try making a useful contribution in the form of some reviews before sticking you oar in, or you may give the impression of being bitter about having been called out and caught out in the past.

It is a pleasure to be of service.   :hi:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 05:28:23 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline house music dave

The thing about massage parlous is that they all psychologically try to do each other over anyway.

You get the young fittie who offers "extras" at a good rate and pisses off the other girls
The middle aged milf who has her regulars...but too see her most guys would have to double up on the beer googles.
The eastern European double or trio that will only talk to each other, and have that disdainful "let me get back to facebook look"
and a few other types.

Eventually if the boss doesn't keep a tight lid they'll hurt each others feelings more than you ever could.

HMD     

Offline Titti Tatti

Had my first Sauna experience recently and it was an hour after opening so a straight choice between just two girls.  This was the sort of situation I'd worried about

But one was more to my liking and the moment she said follow me, I'd forgotten all about the other one.

You'll get over it. 

Offline myothernameis

guys plz help me with this little problem? I do not really mean to hurt these girls but whenever I have to choose 1 out of 5 I feel really bad for the rest of them? Do they really care or am worrying too much about it? I imagine what  they think of themselves at that moment like a fucking lifeless object. Anyone else got problem with it?

Out of the 5 girls, one of them will do owo, and maybe rimming, and these are all on your likes, but which one, most times we just pick by the looks or go on recent reviews

Offline house music dave

Out of the 5 girls, one of them will do owo, and maybe rimming, and these are all on your likes, but which one, most times we just pick by the looks or go on recent reviews

Plus they will only talk about extras once you've decided and management are a great help. Not! "it's up to the girls discretion". A weird backward system now that choice and flexibility seem to be king in most markets.

Offline fairfield

Plus they will only talk about extras once you've decided and management are a great help. Not! "it's up to the girls discretion". A weird backward system now that choice and flexibility seem to be king in most markets.
+1, twice i've picked the most hot looking - only to find in the room she doesn't do "special services" for any price.
Felt too intimidated to throw her back and choose again.  Is it even possible to choose all over again or do you get shown the door instead? 

James999

guys plz help me with this little problem? I do not really mean to hurt these girls but whenever I have to choose 1 out of 5 I feel really bad for the rest of them? Do they really care or am worrying too much about it? I imagine what  they think of themselves at that moment like a fucking lifeless object. Anyone else got problem with it?

Don't worrry, as soon as the girls leave the room the Brothel owner takes them into a special room where trained counsellors are waiting to help them get over the rejection you've just put them trhough.

When you've finished with the girl you picked she will then be taken into the room and they will talk her through the trauma of seeing you.

Online Jonestown

The OP seems only really to have posted on this thread, and his last post was over three weeks ago. He must have enjoyed xmas & new year and now be back to nursery.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Don't worrry, as soon as the girls leave the room the Brothel owner takes them into a special room where trained counsellors are waiting to help them get over the rejection you've just put them trhough.

When you've finished with the girl you picked she will then be taken into the room and they will talk her through the trauma of seeing you.

:lol: :D