Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HottyHolly  (Read 4809 times)

19 review(s) for HottyHolly (14 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline threechilliman

HottyHolly

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £80 for an hour by RB

Summary in red at the bottom

Holly had been in my HL pretty much from the off but I’d never quite got round to seeing her. A couple of month’s back I’d booked her for a half hour lunchtime session, but Holly cancelled a short while before due to a personal issue. Was I bumped in favour of a longer booking? Who knows? I was a bit arsy about it at the time, but not enough to revert to plan B (Sandys) so I’d saved my money. I crossed her off my HL at this stage as one to ignore, even though she is extremely convenient for me. A short while after I ran a couple of RB’s and she bid on both of them, first at £90 (£10 below her rate at the time), and then had a second bid on one at £80. Mental note made. A +ve review on here encouraged me to think again about her and spotting an opportunity, I ran another last-minute RB (3 days), targeting Holly specifically. I priced it at £80 initially, but then checked her profile and noticed the price had gone up to £110. Em. A  quick re-think and I upped my offer to £90 to see if I could get her to bid. A couple of bids appeared but 24hrs later and nothing from Holly. I decided to email her to point out my RB and to see if she fancied a bid as she had done before. I was just about to press the send button when I checked my RB again. Another bid had appeared. Guess who? Correct. Holly had bid, and at £80. Without hesitation I quickly re-wrote my message, entitling it ‘You’re the Winner’ and fired it off to her. In hindsight, she’s a very experienced WG and I reckon she had her reasons for trying to ‘win’ the RB......

The next day, after a bit of confusion about messages on AW, I texted her to confirm things. No problems at all. On the morning I texted again to let her know it was all systems go which she confirmed and what time I was likely to arrive, also asking if I’d like a glass of fizz on arrival. I declined, preferring water, but told her I’d like her to greet me holding a champagne flute (sexy!). I was really nervous again for some reason, which I hadn’t encountered for a little while. Anyway, over to Holly’s place and park up the road, and as I was a bit early I texted her to let her know I was around. She quickly texts me the appt number, tells me to give her a minute and I make my way down to the block. At this point I noticed a woman heading in the same direction. This is not what I need! I tapped in her appt number and there’s a momentary delay before she buzzes me in. The woman behind me says ‘Who are you after?’ I can’t exactly say Hotty Holly so I just mumble the appt number. In I go and she helpfully points me up the stairs but I’m a little uncertain which floor so I cheekily ask her for more assistance. For a moment I thought she was going to take me to the door. ‘I’ll be OK now love’. Fuck me! And as I approach the door, Holly can obviously see me through the spy-hole as I don’t knock – the door just swings open.

First impression? Why did I wait so long to see her? She’s tall, slim, very attractive and has a peachy little bum as well. Pale-skinned, as a lot of red-heads are and with long, straight auburn hair – simply gorgeous! Dressed as I’d asked in black FM heels, black stockings and a sexy little top and holding her drink as requested, I quickly had my hands on her. But today, I’d made a conscious decision to get the money sorted early so I stopped her and reached in my pocket for the fee. Another first – no envelope this time (I’m learning!) and as I offered her the money she said ‘You could have left it to the end’. As we kissed again she commented on how I smelt and was surprised I needed a shower, but before that she took me through to the kitchen to pour the iced water I’d requested. Then a quick spin through the shower before I made my way back into the bedroom to be met by Holly, who quickly removed the towel and after another FK she dropped down to give me the first BJ of the afternoon. There are nice big mirrors facing the bed and I certainly enjoyed watching as she went to work, holding her hair out of the way for an unobstructed view.

After a little while, I decided it was time to get her naked so I helped her out of her top before getting her to turn around, bend over and slowly remove her thong. Something about watching a girl do this and before she could turn around again, I had my fingers in her pussy. We collapsed on to the bed, kissing again and then I sucked her tits. We had a bit of a laugh here as she started banging on about having a boob-job – I told her not to bother – her tits are just fine as they are. Soon enough, I moved down, parted her legs and got my tongue around her pussy which was nice and sweet. I licked her clit for a bit before putting my hands under her bum and lifting her slightly so I could get my tongue right inside her pussy, which I love doing. I came up a couple of times to kiss her which she did without hesitation. I then decided some more FK as I wanted to finger her pussy for a while, pushing my fingers inside and then licking her juices off. I offered them to her as well which she readily accepted, eagerly sucking her own juices off them. She then asked if I’d like another BJ and she proceeded to suck me quite vigorously. I spread her hair across my body which felt fantastic as she worked on me. To complete the oral part, we moved into 69 and I was able to lick her pussy and arsehole as she continued the BJ.

By now I wanted to fuck so she offered me a choice of condom, rubbered me up and then asked which position I’d like to start with. RCG was my choice so I could keep my eye on her arse as she bounced up and down with me trying to time my thrusts into her. She was pretty vigorous with it and I just had to slow her slightly to stop myself from popping too soon. I’d not mentioned this initially, but I let her know that I was only going for one as I prefer it that way. We moved to CG which we did very gently, kissing at the same time. Then on to missionary, which I love, and I made sure I fucked her properly here, slowing just occasionally to let the tension ebb away slightly before building up again. I stopped a couple of times and asked her to look at me and hold her legs in the air. Lovely! On we went and she certainly seemed to enjoy this and was encouraging me to fuck ‘a dirty slut’. Brilliant! Nothing like a girl looking into your eyes and saying ‘fuck me you dirty bastard’ or ‘fuck me, like the slut I am’ to get you worked up alright. We continued this for quite some time until I had to stop for a rest and a drink. ‘You’re a good fuck’ she commented. We had ‘gone at it’ to say the least. Break over and I needed a little help getting hard again, but Holly used her mouth to breathe more life into me. Doggy next and I sometimes struggle with long-legged girls to get comfy in this position but she managed to spread her legs wide enough for me to fuck her hard in this position.

Time to finish off and I wanted to splatter her face so asked her to crouch in front of me and finish me with a combination of BJ and wanking me. Before we could do this, we had to move the bed back from where it had come due to the vigour with which we’d fucked each other. I also asked her to tie her hair up and am glad I did so because she looks hot like this. If I had my time again I might have asked her to greet me like this and then let her hair down for me. Worth considering? Anyway, spunk time had arrived and she did it at just the right pace so I had a prolonged build up. As I hadn’t cum for a couple of days I knew this would be a strong one, particularly with a slow build up and when the moment arrived I managed to stay on my feet for just long enough to watch as I shot a big load all over her face, so much so that there was a big pool that had slopped off her face and on to the floor. My legs literally buckled underneath me as I finished and I collapsed on to the bed. No CIM, but that was a memorable finish for me – as I said to her afterwards, I like to see it fly about! As she cleaned up, I lay there completely fucked!

By the time Holly had cleaned up I was still lay there and she joined me on the bed for a post-punt cuddle and chat. We’d finished a few minutes early and I looked up at the clock to see my hour was up. She noticed me do this and told me she wasn’t in a hurry. ‘I don’t rush people’ were her words. She realised that I was in more of a hurry than her and I said ‘I’ll have 5 mins but I must get showered and be off’. We got into a discussion about various things and by the time I looked again, 5 mins had become 20. Quickly through the shower and another kiss and I was off. Certainly, generous with her time, interesting to talk to and, for me, a great fuck!

To summarise, I’d say the following:-

Venue – an apartment in a modern block a few minutes off the motorway, with on-road parking and at the end of the development, so very discrete. The apartment itself is very clean and tidy and is the best I’ve been in. Not overlooked by anyone, so you can wander around starkers!! You can’t beat a decent venue.

Holly – AW profile states she’s 29 (for search reasons I guess) and 5’9”. She’s a little older than that, but not much, cracking figure and about 5’6” in her stocking feet. She towered above me as she was wearing 5 inch heels for me. She has pale skin and very long, auburn hair, with smallish tits that need no enhancement. Pert little arse to boot and nice, long legs. An experienced WG who obviously understands the need for preparation as her hair had very obviously been washed for me. Comm’s were good throughout as well. AW profile could do with a few more pics.

Personality – friendly, warm, possibly a little shy (part of her act perhaps?) but made me feel very welcome. Had a face pic on profile which she said people had made her look cold. I remember the pic and I’d agree – I think this put me off seeing her initially. Comes across as a bit posh and someone else described her as a prefect type or the sort you might find in the top set at school. I’d agree with that and the question came to mind ‘How the hell did you get into this?’ I reckon she’d be perfect for a schoolie role-play.....

Services – GFE, FK, OWO, RO, Rimming on her, BJ, Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl and Facial. All were delivered with both enthusiasm and a high level of skill. BJ could do with more eye contact, which I’m sure would be delivered if requested.

Verdict – an experienced WG who delivers a decent service. She’s one of those pretty girls that has your cock stood up in a flash. If that slight shyness is genuine, I also reckon she would be even better on a 2nd visit when she knows you a little better. Tempted to ask her if she has a school uniform....

tcm

pierrot

Holly works out of her own spotlessly clean very easy to find modern apartment, I found her via a couple of good reports elsewhere. She has quite possibly the most awful pictures on Adultwork...well that's possibly an exaggeration!

I had decided at the last minute I needed to have a session and up popped her advert flagged as beng available that day, so a quick phone call later and I was on my way.

On entering her apartment I was very pleasantly surprised as the other reports about Holly being much better looking than her pictures clearly showed, she is a tall slim girl next door type, redhead who was nicely dressed in a classy black dress with nice heels and stockings, if you passed her in the street you would turn around for a second look as she recedes away!

She cracked open a bottle of bubbly and handed me a glass, a quick toast and on to the bedroom for an extended bout of passionate French kissing, our clothes were quickly shed and onto the bed we fell, I gradually worked my way down to her shaven pussy and went to work with my tongue and some gentle fingering, I am guessing she enjoyed this as much as I did as Holly quietly orgasmed and came.

I lay back following my exertions and she returned the favour, providing me with a great round of OWO, I didn't last long before I produced a large quantity of spunk, no CIM, its not a deal breaker for me though as oral was without I wasn't bothered where it ended up!

We lay back and chatted for a while, drinking the bubbly she had provided, before we gently started kissing again, It wasn't long before I was raring to go again so Holly produced a condom and on with the hat, I starting with her on top and followed it with Holly in doggy,, which she really seemed to love then we rolled over into missionary...finally, back to her on top and I filled the bag.

We lay for a while chatting and caressing each other, before I rose got dressed and stepped back in to the real world.   
External Link/Members Only

Offline spartanwizard

I'm glad you mentioned the photos, as I keep hearing great things about this girl and she is always popping up on my searches, but the photos have always deterred me.

Offline threechilliman

I'm glad you mentioned the photos, as I keep hearing great things about this girl and she is always popping up on my searches, but the photos have always deterred me.

Much better than her pics. I told her she should get some decent photos done. One of the rare occasions when you'll be pleasantly surprised by what greets you.

The photos had put me off for months. Best thing was I only paid £80 by RB. What a bonus!

tcm

infoseeker

She doesn't take a good pic that is for sure, she is different from her pics in real life.  In her main pic she is puckering her lips like a "gangsta"

Hidden Image/Members Only

Due to that I imagined her to be some chavvy spliff smoking type of girl (not my type of girl), she is the total opposite and I mentioned her on the Posh Girl thread (my type of girl).

I have also reviewed HottyHolly on ukpunting and that review contains a review in the comments of her time working in a parlour.
HottyHolly Adultwork English GFE Facial no CIM Tall Size 10 'Educated' £100/hour
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 04:57:31 pm by infoseeker »

pierrot

Dont be put off by the pics she is a very very nice looking girl.

Offline kayak

Sorry I replied to this but in the wrong thread somehow. Forgive me, I'm a newbie. Anyway, I'm pasting my reply here again below:

I recently tried very hard to see Hottyholly, but unfortunately my experience in trying to see her wasn't a good one. In fact I'd go as far as to ask that she be put on the blacklist for threatening behaviour, because after messing me around 3 times (on the morning of the first booking when I texted her, she could only do "half service"; then I rescheduled for 2 weeks later, and she cancelled an hour before; then I rescheduled for another fortnight, and again, she cancelled on the morning of the booking. So I asked if she could do the next day, and we set it up. Guess what, she cancels on the morning again.

So I told her she was messing me about, and I would be mentioning it to a few people, to which she went ape and threatened me with all sorts of blackmail, saying she would tell everyone on all the forums that I was all sorts of things. She also said on the "Site 4 girls", by which I presume she meant SAAFE.

I'm just glad I didn't spend any money on her in the end, but I was very annoyed at being messed around so much, especially as I don't have much time or opportunity to punt, so I normally try to book weeks in advance, because of my work and travel commitments (and of course when I'm at home I can't get away from the family).

fgs

Yep - same here but not 4 times. Shame cos she has glowing reports. Business must be boomin

Offline MrMog

I phoned her a few weeks ago and she told me she wasn't working but to text to check when she was the following week. So I text her the other week asking when she was working next and available for a 1 hour meet, she replied with a long rant about how she wasn't working and how I should phone her as she doesn't have time for texts. Fair enough but the tone of the convo was ulike I was being told off by my mum. I decided she was not for me and she came across as a bit of a stroppy bitch. Ironically at the end of the convo and after I apologised for not phoning, she then told me to text to find out when she was working next.

Offline MrMog

Good reports or not she has a lousy attitude

Offline kayak

Good reports or not she has a lousy attitude

She certainly does. Strangely, compared to your experience, in my 4 attempts to see her, she never answered the phone once, any time I called her she texted back saying she couldn't answer, but could text only. It became a bit irritating too, especially when I was en route to her in the car, trying to text while driving is not easy (and not a good idea because it's illegal).

Offline threechilliman

Always by text for me with no issues. Very differing experiences for people which seems strange.

tcm

Offline kayak

Always by text for me with no issues. Very differing experiences for people which seems strange.

tcm
She must like you TCM! How about you set up a meet for me, but from you, so that she thinks it's you? I might get to see her then  :yahoo:
Only joking of course.

Offline threechilliman

She must like you TCM! How about you set up a meet for me, but from you, so that she thinks it's you? I might get to see her then  :yahoo:
Only joking of course.

Maybe she thinks I'm Raddy!

tcm

Offline cueball

Maybe she thinks I'm Raddy!

tcm

No, raddy doesn't swallow.......... yet

Offline MrMog

She must have been having her monthly's when I messaged her. She was really abrupt and not what I expected at all as others have said how nice she was.

She is not that far up my to do list so it will be a while before she is considered again.