Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southwest Elite  (Read 980 times)

2 review(s) for Southwest_Elite (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tall tony

External Link/Members Only

This is a neutral because I felt we just didn't click and YMMV.

Met India in a serviced appartment in Bristol. Very clean although only 1 towel which I was a bit suspect about wether it had been used or not. The girl I met is the same as the girl in the photos and I found her very attractive facially with a fit body. Her tits were enhanced which I'm beginning to learn I actually don't like the feel of but hers were nice to touch. As I find with many Bristish girls they want to lead the session and tell you what to do. There was a wierd smell when I was shagging her from behind which was a bit acrid. When showering after I thought it might be the 'feminine wash' she had been using. She is a fiesty character and we just didn't get on in our chat after round one. I have to admit being a bit of a newbie and didn't keep an eye on the time so was a bit annoyed to find I'd been shoeed out of the place after only about 40mins of  a 1hr punt. I need to try and keep a bit of a better eye on the time as it's happened a few times now and make it clear I'm expecting a whole hour.

For a girl at the upper end of the price range I though it wan't great VFM but there not enough there to make it a negative IMHO.