Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Sexy Becky Cheltenham  (Read 1866 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6812637) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online pythondan

External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30 minutes

Becky's profile on AW was enticing (despite the CAPS) and made her sound like a game girl so I decided she would be the next British milf on my hit list.

I contacted her on AW and received a prompt reply. A few messages later and I had a booking for early the following week.

The day before I received another AW email confirming arrangements for the following day. Top marks for communications.

The meet was at a hotel in Cheltenham close to junction 11 of the M5. I rang a couple of minutes before the appointment time and Becky guided me to her room without passing reception.

On entering the room I was pleased with Becky's appearance and received a friendly welcome. Quick shower then onto the fun. It started with some light kissing followed by OWO on me. This was done well but did not go on for as long as I hoped. She asked me if I wanted to do oral on her and I was happy to get better acquainted with her neat pussy.

After a while we moved tocowgirl, followed by reverse cowgirl which transitioned into spoons. Time was getting on so I asked to move to doggy which allowed me to appreciate her pert bum. Finally swapped to missionary and I came in the bag.

After the event she was chatty and friendly and did not seem in a rush for me to leave. She was ok with me having another shower even though it took me over the 30 minutes.

Becky seemed to enjoy the meeting and showed her mischievous side by joking about the housekeeping staff seeing me (and other guys I guess) entering her room and them knowing what was happening turned her on.

I would have liked the kissing to be a bit deeper but this remains a strong positive. I will probably return for an hour but have found it difficult to schedule something as Becky does not post her tour dates on her profile in advance.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 07:04:07 pm by pythondan »

Offline Snagbadjer

Nice one, mate. I feel like I've not had an English bird in ages, having got fixated on Thais and Brazilians. She sounds like fun. £90 is a bit pricey, though?

Online pythondan

I think £90 for 30 minutes for am English girl in a nice hotel is reasonable. Certainly not out of step with what similar girls are charging.

Online 8MillionDollarMan

Becky is still a good punt just a shame there's less services than when she used to be Kylie.

Offline Cheltclient

Been tempted by this SP a few times but something is putting me off. Not quite sure what . Gut feeling

Online 8MillionDollarMan

Been tempted by this SP a few times but something is putting me off. Not quite sure what . Gut feeling

She's a good punt CC lovely girl.

Offline Cheltclient

Online pythondan

My review may seem a bit fluffy but she was genuinely very good. There are some punts which, when  leave I have regrets and think how else I could have spent the money, but this was not one of them.