Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ++++Sexy+Angelina+ Bristol (feeling somewhat duped)  (Read 709 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline newhere456

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Booked £160 for 1 hour,  ended up paying £120 for 30 mins.

I had a rare morning opportunity and had Angelina on my radar for a while, somewhat of an AW “superstar” given her vast number of reviews.  I booked for an hour but she was delayed and as I had a hard stop time, this resulted in having to choose a short punt or no punt at all.  This punt took place some weeks ago but I still feel I was somewhat duped so felt I should submit the review for the benefit of others.

Comms:  These were handled by text message, originally requested an hour from 9:30 but was told the earliest would be 10am.  This was ok so I booked one hour.  I was asked to text the morning after for the address, which I did and received the address, and confirming 10am start.  After I had arrived I texted to indicate my arrival, at which point the delays started.  Comms wise she did keep me in the picture, and was very apologetic.

Location:  Near Millenium Square at the centre of Bristol,  loads of car parking close-by although these require card payment and somewhat expensive.  There is free EV charging on site for the duration of your stay, so this offsets the high price of parking somewhat.   Modern apartment, clean and tidy.

Looks:  I was not disappointed, I found Angelina attractive with a well proportioned slim figure and pretty face. 

Attitude:  Angelina was friendly throughout including during the communication – with some back and forth to keep me updated on her lateness.

Service:  I had been looking forward to an hour of GFE with some of the legendary kissing, cuddles and passionate sex her numerous reviews on AW alluded to.  However, unfortunately as she was delayed by ~30 mins and having a hard-stop time (for me to guarantee getting home so I could wash and shower before wife came home),  I had to decide to abort mission or go with half an hour.  I elected for half an hour, Angelina said that would be £120 – which I paid.  The session itself did not disappoint, OWO with some nice fresh 69 action and then followed by some pounding in doggy.  I would have really preferred more time but needed to get back so I could cover my tracks, so left after 30 mins. 

Conclusion:  Despite having a satisfactory 30 min and coming once, I had anticipated more.  My disappointment led to a feeling of being somewhat duped on reflection of having paid £120 for 30 mins.  Her hourly rate is only £40 more expensive, at £160.  I do feel that this was excessive given that she had left me hanging around for 30 mins, although I guess I could have walked.  It is only for this reason that I am rating the whole experience as “neutral”.

Would I return?:  A cautious yes, but only for an hour if time permitted

Offline clockdva7691

You agreed the advertised price for the advertised duration and received a good service. You were kept up to date with the delay and state communication was good. The only issue here is thar you had to leave early and could not stay the hour due to the later start. Don't see an issue here.

Offline Bornslippy

Yeah should have walked then.....