Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauralukk Adult Work  (Read 1049 times)

1 review(s) for lauralukk (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

Location Pokesdown/Bournemouth
Price £100 ph
External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only
Well It was another Reverse Booking on my trips around England following The Hoops
Very Good Comms via Adult Work and By Phone
Arrived at her home and shown in through the baby gate i asked if she had a baby or dog to which she replied both but neither were there at this time.Laura is a pretty slim 30 something girl with a smile and easy mannerism but i would probably describe her a little on the skatty side but in a good way.Was offered use of the bathroom facilities and a coffee sat down after the shower and enjoyed the coffee and some chocolates(nice personal touch).Then led into her pole room and she then started to gyrate up and down and spin herself up and down,Obviously unlike in a club touching is not only allowed but encouraged.She finished the Pole Dance and i applauded(seemed the right thing to do)She then took my shirt off and noticed my hardened nipples and basically told me she was gonna terrorise them in the bedroom.Into the bedroom admiring her lovely bum and she does have a lovely bum i noticed and i  normally a leg or boob man.Then onto the bed and she pulled my boxer shorts off and proceeded to play with my nipples.Then onto Oral which was very good and continued to DeepThroat where i seriously worried my dick would disappear foreverAt this point i felt like a dog having its tummy tickled i was enjoying it that much.Then on with the condom and into Cowgirl whilst she continued playing with my nipples.She rested her legs on my knees and bounced up and down and occasionally mixed in a little back and forth very good technique.Then back into more Oral whilst she told me to play with my nipples as she stroked my ears and used a vibrator on my balls.Then some more Cowgirl and finally i suggested i had to taste her sweet looking pussy.So into 69 and whilst enjoying her sweet pussy eventually the condom was filled and she proceeded to clean me up nice and gentle.A quick chat to finish and use of the bathroom again.All in all a very very good punt with a seriously sexy fun woman who enjoys her job.Would i recommend oh god yes.
But my winning run after a punt is ended QPR were very poor in a 2-1 defeat to Bournemouth