Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Addictive Amy - Willenhall  (Read 9885 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5367379) (7 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 2ne1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Service: BJ, OWO, CIM
Cost: £40 - 15mins

Comms were easy. Fired off a text explaining what service I wanted and requested a time. She confirmed the time via text and sent me the postcode.
Parking nearby is easy. When I arrived I have her a call and was told the house number

Amy looks accurate to her pictures. Not attractive tbh but I was here for a blow and go. Was offered a Drink/shower opted for a quick shower after paying her.

The blowjob was surprisingly good. Lots of deep throating and ball sucking/licking in request. Changed up her speeds to match how I was feeling. Eventually I unloaded a huge load in her mouth and she took it like a champ. Went to the bathroom to spit it out and we had a quick chat while I got dressed.

Would consider seeing her if all you are after is a quick Blow & Go. Quite chatty if you like talking.
I would see her again but she is a little too far for me. Hopefully a similar service is offered by someone else a little closer to Wolverhampton city centre

Offline Jasonk71

I see that his hoe is still working during Lockdown.
Must need the ££££ for her habit

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Not sure who is more stupid her or you for advertising the fact she’s working, by dragging up an old review...

Offline Jasonk71

Not sure who is more stupid her or you for advertising the fact she’s working, by dragging up an old review...
YAWN!

Offline Bonkers123

Do you know definitely that she has a drug problem? A lot of people need the money right now just to pay bills let alone for recreational use. Yes she should not be offering services during lockdown, but it is easy for me to say that in my financially stable position.

Offline Avg_Joe

Do you know definitely that she has a drug problem? A lot of people need the money right now just to pay bills let alone for recreational use. Yes she should not be offering services during lockdown, but it is easy for me to say that in my financially stable position.

i saw her a number of years ago in nottingham, before i was a member here. I'd have said at that time yes she did have a drugs issue, did something in the hotel bathroom, as the smell was noticeable, and she looked rough, i didn't even shag her, and took OW only.

Looking at those pictures she's posted recently in her free gallery, makes me think 2 things.... 1) she looks better than she did, like she's cleaned up her act a bit, and 2) the pictures qualities are shit, so could be hiding something, but, at least they are more recent than older profile images, and she's always posted face pics etc.

£75 ph is cheap... i result of covid times, or her desperation, who knows, but i won't be seeing her again, but i will add, she put the effort in during our meeting, and i think is a theme in other reviews, that she is an honest SP in that regard and will deliver what's written on the tin so to speak.
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jasonk71

Something about her doesn't look right

Offline Spearce

Just throwing in my opinion, Ive seen her a few times (although not recently) and there's never been anything to suggest she's on drugs. I wonder if the people on here who think that have her mixed up with someone else?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just throwing in my opinion, Ive seen her a few times (although not recently) and there's never been anything to suggest she's on drugs. I wonder if the people on here who think that have her mixed up with someone else?

Have you read the 13 reviews on her, together with comments left by known members on here?

Offline MrDeviousD

Iv seen her many times and have always received a good service from her 👍
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline GingerNuts

Iv seen her many times and have always received a good service from her 👍

Is there a reason you haven't you reviewed her?

Offline MrDeviousD

No reason at all, been a good while since I last reviewed any girl iv seen. 🙂
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility

Offline GingerNuts

No reason at all, been a good while since I last reviewed any girl iv seen. 🙂

So you've decided to stop contributing even though you still punt?

Offline MrDeviousD

Iv contributed in the past but haven’t made any contribution in forms of reviewing girls in nearly 2 years, hope this is a bit more clearer than my last response.

Offline Beamer

Isn't that called leeching?

Offline GingerNuts

Isn't that called leeching?

Yep.

Iv contributed in the past but haven’t made any contribution in forms of reviewing girls in nearly 2 years, hope this is a bit more clearer than my last response.

It's clear you've decided to become a leech.

Offline MrDeviousD

Offline MrDeviousD

A leech on a site I hardly use 😂😂😂 go play with ya self

Offline Beamer

😂😂😂

Seen the first rule lately?
First sentence is below.....
1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews.

Offline MrDeviousD

Yes I have given information to help other punters on other threads when I last came on here about 6 months ago , just stopped reviewing. So your point is ?

Offline tesla

Yes I have given information to help other punters on other threads when I last came on here about 6 months ago , just stopped reviewing. So your point is ?

his point is you are now leeching, but you know that.