Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Cherry - Wolverhampton  (Read 1235 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5241822) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 2ne1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Service: OWO, CIM, FS
Cost: £40 15 mins Blowjob only ended up getting FS.
This punt was about 2 months ago she seems to move around

Comms were easy. Called up and spoke about what i wanted. 15 minutes later I was in her apartment.

She looked accurate to her pictures so no complaints there.

Entered her apartment and payed £40. She had a bathroom where i could freshen up. I lay on her bed and she started the blowjob. Her technique was decent. This is where it went downhill she suddenly put a condom on me and started to get on top, I was a little flustered but thought fuck it I was not really in the mood for FS but i let her ride me for a little while. While it felt great with her on top of me all i wanted was a nice sensual blowjob so I told her to hop off and continue the blowjob.

This is where it becomes a neutral instead of a positive. She now insisted that i can not cum in her mouth after we agreed about it on the phone and its listed on her profile. This is probably my fault for not confirming it in person before handing over my cash, anyway after this she was very apprehensive with her blowjob making sure I did not cum in her mouth. This was abit of a mood killer for me and i ended up having to wank my self off.

Overall I may go again if i was 100% sure CIM was being offered or if I wanted FS.

Online RogerBoner

I knew her as Nicole adultwork 3831186
If you search that number on here you will see the reviews but for some reason I am unable to paste a link to the results  :drinks:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 04:54:00 pm by RogerBoner »

Roadster

Online RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only

With luck that will bring up the links below

Doing a search using just the AW number reveals a lot more information about this lass.