Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mata (Olina) Not a Plan A by far but WOW - Bayswater/Queensway  (Read 4923 times)

Offline Surrey1974

External Link/Members Only

Been edging for over a week so was hoping to punt on the Thursday before Good Friday.  That Thursday must of been punting day as a lot of bookings were taken up.

Was speaking to Petite Viki on the day and couple days before before but the time I wanted she was booked up as she did not have a cancellation as did not want to be hanging around.  So that was Plan A gone.  Was thinking about Cinderella Rose but the lack of kissing put me off as I wanted a hour booked not a quickie 15 mins. 

Communication: So instead contacted trusted Olina agency.  After Anna leaving our shores to see if anyone can live up to her reputation.  Was thinking about Fallyn, however seen some mixed reviews and anyway she was booked up as expected.  So after doing much research with looking at reviews on here and Olina opted for Holly but she was not working that day.  After more research opted for Betty but with myself working and the time contacted Olina she was booked for that time.  So of the girls remaining the ones that interested me was Maya, Mata or Nadia.  Next choice was Maya but bang as said this must of been a big punting day as she quickly was booked up for that time.  So out of two went for Mata and booking was confirmed for the time I wanted.  I need a punt big time as horny as hell.  Requested the secretary uniform as in her pictures.  As usual all good communication with Olina.

Location: 12 mins walk from Paddington Station where I came from.  Flats by the Porchester Leisure Centre.  Been to the flats opposite when Melinda use to be on Olina books.

Price: 60 mins for £150.  As this was my 5th booking through Olina I asked if entitled to the discount.  Was told they don't offer discounts anymore as that promotion has now stopped as everyone is experiencing in increase with expenses etc.  Has anyone else been told this?

Girl: The pictures on the website do not do Mata justice as she is stunning.

Meeting: Blue pill taken approx 30-40 mins before the meet.  Was told by Olina on text if I was there on time no need to call them as just dial the keypad.  This was done and let straight in.  Used the stairs instead of the lift as only a couple of floors.  Once got to the flat number usual hiding behind the door and once saw Mata was blown away as just stunning and pretty.  Led into her bedroom which was very warm.  Mata was dressed as requested and was just hot as hell.  We both went straight into kissing which involved LK and FK as this was done standing up as was exploring each other bodies.  Big smile on her face and friendly throughout the session.  Mata English is not great as only been here for 2 months which she said so can't have a conversation with her.

Notes handed over which I don't think Mata bothered counting as she put it on the side.  Mata leant against a wall with her foot raised against it which just looked so sexy with a sultry look.  More full on kissing and exploring her body as with the white blouse her big D tits were showing with dark nipples.  Put my hand under her short skirt as wearing no panties and her pussy was already wet.  She undressed me and my cock was just rock hard.  Mata asked if I wanted a shared shower which I didn't as wanted her to stay in the outfit.  Into the shower which was easy working with plenty of toiletries to use to make myself fresh.  Offered mouthwash which I took.  Finished off and back into the bedroom where Mata carefully dried me off.  Then back into the action with lots more kissing and did seem a blur as well.  Mata bent down to go onto work on my hard cock.  Plenty of variation of licking the tip, licking the shaft, taking all of it in the mouth and didn't mind a bit of face fucking whilst having it all on her mouth.  Plenty of attention to the balls as well and underneath.  With all of this going on she was looking at me all the time which was just hot.  Mata turned me around in front of a mirror so I could have full view of her sucking me off.  This next bit was just amazing as told me to put my leg on top of the bed where she went to work sucking and licking my balls and then plenty of rimming as eye contact as full on as well.  I was enjoying this so much as making plenty of noise.  I had to stop her as didn't want to blow my load to quickly.  Got her up with plenty more kissing, undone her blouse as went to work sucking her beautiful tits and dark nipples.  Other hand under her skirt, rubbing her pussy as was already wet.  Finger allowed inside as she gasped.  Put Mata on the bed as got on top with more kissing and making my way down her body to those breasts and kept going down to her shaven pussy which smelt great.  Going to work on her clit, whilst rubbing her nipples and she was making genuine noises and talking in Thai which was more of a turn on.  Mata was very wet as her juices tasted great.  Turned her over to lick that little butt hole which she enjoyed that to.  Taking in turns from licking her pussy and her arse from behing.  After a while asked for a condom so could fuck her doggie.  Condom on and my cock slipped in no problems into her pussy.  Sap rising after pumping her for about 30 secs and came with about 10 days worth in the bag.  Mata moving backwards and forwards to get more cum out.  Condom off, cleaned up and checked was about 30 mins into the punt. 

Sweating like a pig as said bedroom was warm.  Mata gave me a towel to dry myself off.  Few more kisses and asked if wanted a massage.  Nice massage which was medium strength on the whole of back etc.  Asked to turnover which she done B2B which was good including kissing as well.  My cock was still hard from first round due to blue pill and with the amount of edging that had been done the last 10 days.  She couldn't get enough of my cock and balls with her mouth and tongue.  All the same technique as previously described as was heaven with so much eye contact.  During this 10 mins or so was thinking I want to fuck in cowgirl but she seemed to be enjoying worshipping my cock so much and with me groaning etc that let her continue.  Her wanking technique when she done it was marvellous as just the way I want it using the head very well.  Finally cum in her mouth which I just let out a massive groan and my whole body and legs went like jelly.  Mata took in every last drop until I was completely empty and I was totally spent.  No real rush to dispose of the cum in her mouth.  Once Mata done this cameback into the bedroom whilst I was still recovering on the bed.  Gave me a cuddle and kiss and asked if wanted a shower. 

Shared shower this time as Mata perfectly cleaned from front to back including my arse.  Little bit of kissing.  We both get out and dried each other off.  With her limited of English tried some basic English.  Mata said I was her first booking which was very surprised if she can deliver a service like that.  Got dressed and what Mata put on was just amazing as like some Japanese silky gown.  Led to the front door with a kiss and cuddle before going on my merry way and going for a couple of pints to reflect.

Would I return? Do bears shit in the wood as this was one of my best punts as right up there.  Want to try Holly, Betty and maybe Mala as well before going back, however would find no excuse going back beforehand.  A great find by Olina.

Offline Ivor Hunch

I think she looks really like Ben Wishaw.

This is not a bad thing.

Offline Maverick1808

The no discount anymore is correct OP.

I enquired last summer as i use Olina quite a bit and the chap told me it’s due to increased living costs etc etc.

It’s fair enough tbh. At £150 their price point is spot on, especially when you consider that includes CIM and Anal with most of their girls.

Offline Jeffe

This is not a bad thing.

Ha ha not sure I quite see it myself but made me chuckle

Offline Jeffe

Glad you had a good time op, I enjoyed seeing her in duo and trio bookings. I’d say cute rather than stunning personally but was impressed that her service picked up further on second visit. I’d pair her up with Betty or Maya if you’re feeling greedy  :P

Offline Surrey1974

This is not a bad thing.
:D :lol: :D

Offline Surrey1974

The no discount anymore is correct OP.

I enquired last summer as i use Olina quite a bit and the chap told me it’s due to increased living costs etc etc.

It’s fair enough tbh. At £150 their price point is spot on, especially when you consider that includes CIM and Anal with most of their girls.
Couldn't agree more Maverick especially when look at other agencies like Diva where u got to pay extra on CIM etc. Miss69London increasing some girls to £170. Can't go wrong with Olina as just hope they don't increase their prices.

Offline Surrey1974

Glad you had a good time op, I enjoyed seeing her in duo and trio bookings. I’d say cute rather than stunning personally but was impressed that her service picked up further on second visit. I’d pair her up with Betty or Maya if you’re feeling greedy  :P
Yeah I saw your reviews on here & Olina. Must of been amazing. I am thinking of a duo but all depends on the dosh.

Offline mfkr

I saw Jeffe’s MFFF review but knew that with a new phone number Olina guy wasn’t going to let me book a three girl as a first booking
So I booked Maya and Mata initially for a duo
Maya was cute af for me size 6 and very pretty
Mata is not fat and has huge bolt ons but I found her less attractive
What I marked her down on for looks Mata easily made up for in her attitude and services
I subsequently saw them in a trio with Betty (twice)
Sounds unbelievable but in the second trio the girls had gone out and bought outfits and food for us all and Mata cooked it!
I was served a huge plate of Oysters!
I think they were trying to tell me something lol
Brilliant girls and good prices for two and three girl!
Mata fully recommended by me but I’d def pair her with Maya and or Betty
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 10:11:23 am by mfkr »
Banned reason: Previously banned Puntard.. FlatEarther.. troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Jeffe

I saw Jeffe’s MFFF review but knew that with a new phone number Olina guy wasn’t going to let me book a three girl as a first booking
So I booked Maya and Mata initially for a duo
Maya was cute af for me size 6 and very pretty
Mata is not fat and has huge bolt ons but I found her less attractive
What I marked her down on for looks Mata easily made up for in her attitude and services
I subsequently saw them in a trio with Betty (twice)
Sounds unbelievable but in the second trio the girls had gone out and bought outfits and food for us all and Mata cooked it!
I was served a huge plate of Oysters!
I think they were trying to tell me something lol
Brilliant girls and good prices for two and three girl!
Mata fully recommended by me but I’d def pair her with Maya and or Betty

Glad to provide some inspiration  :hi:

Offline mfkr

Glad to provide some inspiration  :hi:

You did. Awesome girls and they liked both of us! Of course liking not essential for good service but it’s how u and I roll and I think in the end it matters (see Fallyn review). I’ve done a lot of MFF and MFFF and I fully agree that trio is totally unique. Maya cutie pie, Betty naughty and funny af and Mata binds it all together! Ask Mata to cook for u next time, insanely good chef!

Offline Jeffe

You did. Awesome girls and they liked both of us! Of course liking not essential for good service but it’s how u and I roll and I think in the end it matters (see Fallyn review). I’ve done a lot of MFF and MFFF and I fully agree that trio is totally unique. Maya cutie pie, Betty naughty and funny af and Mata binds it all together! Ask Mata to cook for u next time, insanely good chef!

I’ll bring my “big plate” next time then  :lol:

Offline mfkr

I’ll bring my “big plate” next time then  :lol:

I was honestly humbled

Obviously it reduced the shag time a bit but it was a three hour trio ffs!

Also ask them to wear the crotchless catsuits next time!

Offline Jeffe

I was honestly humbled

Obviously it reduced the shag time a bit but it was a three hour trio ffs!

Also ask them to wear the crotchless catsuits next time! 

Might have to suggest the cat suits and strap on look  :D

Offline mfkr

Might have to suggest the cat suits and strap on look  :D
Really this whole experience blew my *cough* mind
I think the girls enjoyed it as much as I did!
I didn’t get paid tho  :(