Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessika Joyce - Aldgate East  (Read 2511 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5702328) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Online a203203

URL External Link/Members Only
Paid £270 for an hour

Comms Good and responsive, although getting to the actual incall venue is a bit of a faff. Requires going to one place and then calling her, and then going to the next place and calling her, and then finally getting to the actual place. the venue is a flat in a cool conversion building.

Girl Heavily tattooed as per the pics, but has quite a spectacular body if you are into thick women. Big, firm, tits and a substantial firm ass. All natural as far as I could tell. Facially she is pleasant.. perhaps cute might be the right adjective? Big eyes that she uses to nice effect and beestung lips. She is probbaly 5' 5" or something like that.. average height. I believe she said she hits the gym quite a bit so she is firm all over without much visible musculature. Nicely padded all over. Belly is flat and thighs and hips are tight.

Meet A few weeks ago After getting to the venue we started off slightly tense as I complained about the comms process. Her dog also wouldn't stop barking and we discovered why later.. he left a poo in front of the bedroom door. Anyway, into the shower which was comfortable, large and well appointed and back out. She made it quite clear she didn't do any kinky stuff like spanking or hair pulling with new customers, and I couldn't be bothered to argue, so left it at that. Some FK and LFK... it never got super deep from what I can recall although my memory could be a bit hazy here. OWO was good. Didn't go into RO with her but did digitally manipulate her pussy, which she seemed to greatly enjoy. The actual fucking was quite good and energetic and responsive... particularly nice smashing into that nicely padded body. Finished with a wank and her tits in my mouth and fingers buried in her pussy.

Return? Probably. Just about at the border of VFM... but can see her being a nice option for this body type and service level, especially if I start getting rimming and some rough play.

Online Magic500

No kinky stuff with new customers?
At her rates that is a complete joke.

Online Ron89

She only takes bookings from those with AW profiles or requires a deposit. I’ve been ghosted by her half a dozen times using different numbers and given up at this point. The hardest SP to book in London

Does the ass jiggle and clap as you pound her? It looks like a bit of a joke from the pics hence my persistence
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 09:22:08 pm by Ron89 »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

She only takes bookings from those with AW profiles or requires a deposit. I’ve been ghosted by her half a dozen times using different numbers and given up at this point. The hardest SP to book in London

Does the ass jiggle and clap as you pound her? It looks like a bit of a joke from the pics hence my persistence

Hoe many punting phones/numbers do you have?  :unknown:

Online a203203

Hmm the memory is a little hazy at this point but jiggle it did… not sure if it did a full clap

Offline Ivor Hunch

Saw Jessika recently-  I need to get a review up.  Seems like a very nice girl, but all rather professional, and she was a couple of sizes bigger than I was expecting.  A neutral from me.

Online Ron89

Saw Jessika recently-  I need to get a review up.  Seems like a very nice girl, but all rather professional, and she was a couple of sizes bigger than I was expecting.  A neutral from me.
Thanks was she more like a 12 than a 10? Ass feedback also appreciated

Offline Ivor Hunch

i would have said more like a 14.

Online Ron89

i would have said more like a 14.
Jesus off the list, thanks saved me a fair bit there

Offline LLPunting

Ghosted before or after booking made?