Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda Olina @ Shepherd's Bush - Awesome experience  (Read 4684 times)

Offline gentleman224

I was trying to book Fallyn but repeatedly no luck , so thought to check out Linda who was on my list. It turned out to be a great experience.

Duration: 60minn for 150
Punt happened in early Mar-23
Links: External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Booked over text, as usual very easy communication. Got the address in text.

Just few minutes from the Shepherd Bush station.  Nice flat and room full with  mirrors.

The meet :
She opened the door and greeted at the main entrance to her flat and guided to her room. Linda is really beautiful and was looking nice & fresh. I liked her in first sight. Once in room I was offered a shower and I preferred to took a quick shower on my own. Linda did assisted a little to make sure I am cleaning really good :).

Started with some kisses then DFK and then moved to her tits. Loved the natural paris and really enjoyed sucking those and playing with those for long. Then I moved down and enjoyed eating down under :) . She was fresh and I loved it. After a  few minutes she asked me to get on the bed, started with owo , it was great. I asked her to get the condom and she put it skillfully and we started doggy. It was fun doing her and looking in the mirror , she then leaned and turned back and kissed me while I was doing her in doggy. That was. awesome .. I also licked her titis and then done in the bag. 

She offer massage and biy she was nice giving me the massage. after 10min or so she asked me to turn and lie on my back and she started with some DFK, and OWO. In no time I was ready , she put the cover on and we started with CG. She was full of energy and we were enjoying , she them leaned back and positioned kind of spider position which was hot. I shot in the bag. Later she gave me head massaged for a few minutes and then offered shower.

When I was out of shower, she had all my clothes lined up and assisted me to wear those. She was nice and chatty all the time and DFKs were free flowing.

Overall :
A great  experience with Lind. I will definitely see her again

Offline dizietsmae

She sounds quality for a nice uncomplicated Thai shag  :drinks:

Offline Jeffe

Thanks for this review op. It helped convince me to give Linda a go alongside Rosy in a duo. Really fun and interactive punt. Think she needs to get some better pictures on Olina as she looks better in the flesh than those indicate

Offline tantraman

Offline Jeffe

To me those photos make her look less attractive than she actually is. The angle or shopping makes her look a bit stocky in these

Offline gentleman224

To me those photos make her look less attractive than she actually is. The angle or shopping makes her look a bit stocky in these

I agree with you. She looks much better in person. Btw, after your review I am planning to meet the duo.
Cheers !

Offline Jeffe

I agree with you. She looks much better in person. Btw, after your review I am planning to meet the duo.
Cheers !

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did  :hi:

Online magnetico

These pics are making her look like a fatty photoshopped to look slim.
but in real life she's skinny!
I'm surprised she's getting so few reviews as she's one of the best girls still working for Olina. Just a bad location.

Offline Jeffe

These pics are making her look like a fatty photoshopped to look slim.
but in real life she's skinny!
I'm surprised she's getting so few reviews as she's one of the best girls still working for Olina. Just a bad location.

Agree, I suspect her unflattering pictures are not drawing punters in (I put off seeing her for a while previously based on this). The fully interactive bi duo experience with Rosy was also great

Online Veinspulser

Fucked this sweetie a couple of years ago at Paddington when she started. Was A bit distancing and using a lot of toilet paper roll on bed and dodged CIM. Apart from that all natural especially small boobs to suck and significantly tight pussy made me cam 2 times in one hour which is rare to me.