Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara in london - Outcall to hotel  (Read 3990 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6609191) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline antony8821

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

reverse bid booking, £120 for 30 mins.

spoke a little before and asked her to arrive in gym gear, spoke about foot fetish etc and omg did she deliver!

she arrived on time at my hotel in gymshark apparel, as soon as we were in the room, paperwork exchanged and it was so incredibly sexy, couldnt keep our hands off each other. grabbing me and playing with me whilst we kiss, as i undressed her.

she pulled her trainers and socks off let me worship her feet a little all whilst she was making the right noises, playing with me, and talking dirty.

oh with the bag and Oral commenced, she was so in to it. spitting, sucking, wanking, talking, it was ace.

she jumped on top and rode me like a trooper, a couple of different positions including mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse. she was riding and laughing like a dirty girl, it was incredible.

fillled the bag, we chatted for 5 minutes and off she went.

facially, absolutely gorgeous, body is as sexy as fuck. id give her a solid 10/10

total time spent, 45 mins, so not a clock watcher!

i will definitely be seeing her again, cant wait to be back down there!

Offline shooter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

reverse bid booking, £120 for 30 mins.

spoke a little before and asked her to arrive in gym gear, spoke about foot fetish etc and omg did she deliver!

she arrived on time at my hotel in gymshark apparel, as soon as we were in the room, paperwork exchanged and it was so incredibly sexy, couldnt keep our hands off each other. grabbing me and playing with me whilst we kiss, as i undressed her.

she pulled her trainers and socks off let me worship her feet a little all whilst she was making the right noises, playing with me, and talking dirty.

oh with the bag and Oral commenced, she was so in to it. spitting, sucking, wanking, talking, it was ace.

she jumped on top and rode me like a trooper, a couple of different positions including mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse. she was riding and laughing like a dirty girl, it was incredible.

fillled the bag, we chatted for 5 minutes and off she went.

facially, absolutely gorgeous, body is as sexy as fuck. id give her a solid 10/10

total time spent, 45 mins, so not a clock watcher!

i will definitely be seeing her again, cant wait to be back down there!

Great review, thanks.  :thumbsup: She bid on one of my RBs, but lack of intel put me off. Was there any DFK? Was OWO on offer? What sort of age and nationality?  :hi:

Offline antony8821

Great review, thanks.  :thumbsup: She bid on one of my RBs, but lack of intel put me off. Was there any DFK? Was OWO on offer? What sort of age and nationality?  :hi:

yeah there was dfk, spit play etc, so it states owo but it didnt happen and i didnt ask tbh, it might of been an extra im not sure.

shes mid twenties, absolutely gorgeous and british

Offline a203203

got an rb from her too, but she hasn't replied to my email.. keen to see her today.. did you receive OW?

Offline timlatham88

Awesome review mate - She sounds like a hit  :thumbsup:

I’m a big foot fetish fan. How sexy were her feet?

I also love the gym clothes look, I’m thinking about seeing if I can request her to do a workout before the session!

Offline antony8821

Awesome review mate - She sounds like a hit  :thumbsup:

I’m a big foot fetish fan. How sexy were her feet?

I also love the gym clothes look, I’m thinking about seeing if I can request her to do a workout before the session!

oh man, if you are a foot fetish man, you need to see her. I dont tend to go into detail on the foot fetish side because not many people get it and it basically asks for people to send mouldy feet pics in the comments...

but she fully understood the foot fetish, she bought sexy heels as requested from her pvt gallery and she never got chance to put them on, i would see her literally for the dirty talk about her feet and foot fetish appreciation alone!. her feet were incredible. best ive seen in 12 years lol.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review OP, from some of the photos she looks mixed race but the profile doesnt specifcy IIRC?

Offline Billy no mates

Sent her a message, I really do fancy that tail.

Thanks OP

Offline deg_dilemma

Can I ask, what's the point of a reverse bid when you're still paying the full price?

In my mind I'd think that the SP is trying to win your business so should be coming up with a better offer.

Offline Stevehgl3

How does reverse bid work? Sounds like a great experience, sadly with those pics I have no idea who’d I be meeting. Does anyone know if there’s more pics or if she provides selfies or something? Cheers

Offline antony8821

Reverse  bid works great for when I am out of town. Instead of trawling through local WGs in the area looking for what i want and more importantly who is free, i simply pop a reversebooking up and list what i want, WGs in the area then all basically bid to say they can make it or not. pick the best out of who have bid. some people knock a tenner or twenty off their rates in order to win but others recommend a higher rate for a longer time, these make me laugh.

if you do try this method then i would email them direct out of the bid and organise the meet like that and then when its all organised, click accept and itll go through. for example you will have some that bid and when they win their moms die or cars break down and then try the hard sell to get you to them for an incall etc.

with this one, i actually had one lined up to meet, a red head, gorgoeus, and we had been texting the day before and the day of the meet, i was heading down and she knew my hotel and when it came down to it, it was too far on the tube and can we re arrange, luckily as i hadn't accepted the booking yet i had a list as to where clara bid, and fuck am i glad she did!

next time in the area, i wont bother and I will just go straight to clara. but reverse bookings can be hit and miss, i had one for that night and one for the night after in oxford, i didn't have a single booking for oxford.

Offline antony8821

Thanks for your review OP, from some of the photos she looks mixed race but the profile doesnt specifcy IIRC?

yes shes mixed race, i was actually shocked when she turned up as i wasn't expecting it but she was gorgoeus.

Offline Stevehgl3

Reverse  bid works great for when I am out of town. Instead of trawling through local WGs in the area looking for what i want and more importantly who is free, i simply pop a reversebooking up and list what i want, WGs in the area then all basically bid to say they can make it or not. pick the best out of who have bid. some people knock a tenner or twenty off their rates in order to win but others recommend a higher rate for a longer time, these make me laugh.

if you do try this method then i would email them direct out of the bid and organise the meet like that and then when its all organised, click accept and itll go through. for example you will have some that bid and when they win their moms die or cars break down and then try the hard sell to get you to them for an incall etc.

with this one, i actually had one lined up to meet, a red head, gorgoeus, and we had been texting the day before and the day of the meet, i was heading down and she knew my hotel and when it came down to it, it was too far on the tube and can we re arrange, luckily as i hadn't accepted the booking yet i had a list as to where clara bid, and fuck am i glad she did!

next time in the area, i wont bother and I will just go straight to clara. but reverse bookings can be hit and miss, i had one for that night and one for the night after in oxford, i didn't have a single booking for oxford.

Thanks for explaining, sounds like an interesting approach! Still trying to find pics of Clara to get a better idea of how she looks, her private pics are crap…  :unknown:

Offline antony8821

Thanks for explaining, sounds like an interesting approach! Still trying to find pics of Clara to get a better idea of how she looks, her private pics are crap…  :unknown:

yes i was really unaware of who was going to arrive, i painted a pic from the crap images but honestly when she did she was great. I TOFTT and recommend her lol.

Offline shooter

I no longer do this with RBs. I just send them a direct booking with the same details of the RBs and leave the RB running. That way, if they flake (as yours did), you still have the RB up and can then go for plan B/C/D. I think that if you accept the RB via the App, you can reverse the acceptance if she flakes, but again only via the app (not certain of this, so I go for the direct booking approach). HTH
 :hi:

Offline antony8821

I no longer do this with RBs. I just send them a direct booking with the same details of the RBs and leave the RB running. That way, if they flake (as yours did), you still have the RB up and can then go for plan B/C/D. I think that if you accept the RB via the App, you can reverse the acceptance if she flakes, but again only via the app (not certain of this, so I go for the direct booking approach). HTH
 :hi:

yes mate exactly that, I have been stung a couple of times so I contact them direct now too. I just put Reverse booking bid in the title so they think its been accepted!

Offline Jayjay1

From the photos thought it was another profile created by Sianbabe
External Link/Members Only

Anyone else seems the resemblance?

Offline Atrueyorkie

From the photos thought it was another profile created by Sianbabe
External Link/Members Only

Anyone else seems the resemblance?

I was about to say no, then I saw the same location and then the exact price for outcall matches the other profile. The hair and eye colour are exactly the same

But there’s differences one is 5’2 and the other is 5’5.

Pictures look at a tad different the new one looks slimmer and more bustier in the chest region.

You could very well be right as there’s a few too many coincidences/similarities.

Maybe OP could clear it up? I’m not that invested to check the PG pictures of the new one  :D

Offline Billy no mates

99% sure it’s not the same girl.

Sians pictures could be old, but Clara has a lot of tattoos, and a quick look through the reviews for Sian, no one mentions these, and I feel they would be mentioned as they are very prominent.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Can I ask, what's the point of a reverse bid when you're still paying the full price?

In my mind I'd think that the SP is trying to win your business so should be coming up with a better offer.

:unknown: disagree 100% if you put up an RB that is what you are willing to pay. If the bidder meets that and it is the same price as their rack rate then what's the big deal?

In a recent RB the girl I eventually chose my RB was infact £20 above her rate for the duration of my RB, but I honoured the RB, as that is what I was prepared to pay.

Many girls will come in lower than their rack rate and they are happy to reduce their rate, but if the two people are happy with a low rate, a match rate or even a higher rate, then what is the issue?  :unknown: