Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Spa, Stephenson Place, Chesterfield  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone tried here? It looks very legit and maybe a bit on the expensive side but maybe worth a try.
I know Chesterfield is really in the East Mids but only just.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 10:13:12 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline trefoil

I walk past it almost every day after work. The girls sit the reception area which you can see as you walk past. Its very open-plan. The building used to be a Letting Agents.

Never seen anything in there I fancy to make me want to gamble some £££ to see what really is (or not) on offer. Whereas in contrast, the Letting Agents had a couple of young hotties :D

There's also one opened up on Chatsworth Road Chesterfield I've noticed. Don't know if anyone's got any experience of that one.

I walk past it almost every day after work. The girls sit the reception area which you can see as you walk past. Its very open-plan. The building used to be a Letting Agents.

There's also one opened up on Chatsworth Road Chesterfield I've noticed. Don't know if anyone's got any experience of that one.

Is that the Chinese one? If so there are a couple of differing reviews here> I have been a couple of times. Usual extras but they do try to get as much as they can (money) out of you.

Offline dogznob

I went there last summer,the owner did the massage, a very young thai girl,
no extras offered and signs on the massage room door saying not to ask for anything else

I went there last summer,the owner did the massage, a very young thai girl,
no extras offered and signs on the massage room door saying not to ask for anything else
Thanks for the information. Will give give it a miss l think.