Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GINA BROWN OF MAIDSTONE.. Does she provide CIM?  (Read 7241 times)

Offline booblord

Gina Brown has been in my top list for quite few times but due to distance I haven't been able to visit her. However, I might see her next month so was wondering if she provides CIM .... I have seen in one or two reports she ended with cim though its not listed on her enjoy list. Has anybody seen her recently? Does she still provide CIM service? I would be over the moon if she does. She is one hot ebony lady.

moondance

Many girls offer stuff they do not advertise.
I have to be honest and say, you posted this thread a few days ago, and no answers, not even one, from that,I  take it that most here have not seen her,or have seen her and do not want make this known for several reasons, this woman has  already been discussed in a previous thread.
Why not email her,what is the worst that could happen?

Offline booblord

thanks for the reply Moondance ... yes I did email her regarding this but she remained discreet and didn't disclose much of the information. Either way I will visit her as she seems unmissable punt looking at her positive feedbacks. Will let you know guys. Thanks

DT1

no initially but later will do but push out from side of mouth.

Offline Tailpipe

She was nice would recomend to anyone

Offline booblord

no initially but later will do but push out from side of mouth.

so she does provide CIM after persuading? as u said initially no so it would be rude to ask her again if she had already said no... i don't mind if her pushing out from side... would love to cum on those big lips of her... 

Offline booblord

well I visited Gina last month ... had a very good communication arranging meeting, accommodated to my all request, very friendly and sexually goddess. Very good hospitality before and after punt.
However I asked if she does provide CIM service and she said no. To be fair, that wasn't listed in her enjoy list but when i read thru her previous FRs , some mentioned they received CIM service from her. May be after couple of visits she provides that service to her regular client. Other than that perfect 10/10. DFK, ORAL WITHOUT, SEX ON LEGS....

Offline Tailpipe

well I visited Gina last month ... had a very good communication arranging meeting, accommodated to my all request, very friendly and sexually goddess. Very good hospitality before and after punt.
However I asked if she does provide CIM service and she said no. To be fair, that wasn't listed in her enjoy list but when i read thru her previous FRs , some mentioned they received CIM service from her. May be after couple of visits she provides that service to her regular client. Other than that perfect 10/10. DFK, ORAL WITHOUT, SEX ON LEGS....

When I saw her she did not provide CIM I don,t think I asked . Nice girl with a nice gentle touch
Attitude as you say. Very clean and well turned out pony.

Barebacker

I was going to see Gina but she has both good and bad reviews. The bad reviews put me off.

Offline booblord

I was going to see Gina but she has both good and bad reviews. The bad reviews put me off.

its your decision but tbh I haven't seen her bad reviews in adultwork and personally she was one of my best punts.

Dr Yes

Totally agree with you that Gina is a 10/10, booblord  :hi: :drinks:

When I saw Gina, her BJ combined with an oily HJ, was so good that I had to try to warn her that I was about to cum in her mouth, but she just kept on going  :angelgirl:. She then "snowballed" it back to me - that was a first for me  :kissgirl:.
In the quieter time after that first round and before things got steamy again, I asked her why she did not have CIM on her likes list, as she had seemed to enjoy it. She told me that she has to be "in the mood" for CIM, and be sure of a clients cleanliness and hygiene before allowing this, and if she had it on her likes list, everyone would expect it of her. She said she wanted to be able to choose for herself at the time whether or not to do it, which seems reasonable to me, and I count myself lucky to have been one of "the chosen" :lol:

It's all an unfortunately long time ago now, and I never got back to Maidstone to see her again despite having wanted and tried to, as she was one of my "most memorable ever" !  :wacko:

Offline cumtwice

Not she doesn't and I'd recommend u book someone else. She thinks the meeting is about her and not about u.

Here's my review. Frustrated by the positive feedback on AW about her!!! #dickheads

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62025.msg794056;topicseen#msg794056