Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North Bristol / South Glos Massage Options  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Jayp

Hi,

Finding it difficult to find a decent massage with hr option in North Bristol, mainly based in the centre or Redcliffe area.

There's a few Chinese massage shops in Kingswood and surrounding area, but any suggestions of places more North Bristol?

Thanks.

Offline Jayp

Thanks, have tried Lucy in the past but although it was a good massage its not somewhere I'd go again.

Was keen to try Maisy (who I think is also known as Nancy having read some other threads) but not been able to get a reply from her.

Might try the Yate place tomorrow although it's a bit out the way.

Came across an option in Filton on Vivastreet and although she said she can do firm massage in a message, I've a feeling it'll just be a basic rub and HE. Same price for massage or full service which isn't what I'm after:

External Link/Members Only

Was really hoping Daga would start doing massages again from what I've read about her on here.

Offline houseboot

Thanks, have tried Lucy in the past but although it was a good massage its not somewhere I'd go again.

Age?   Location?   Service?

Offline Jayp

This was a good few years back well before I'd come across UKP, would do a proper review but can't remember all the details.

She was I'd say 40+, slightly larger lady, about 5mins from main roundabouts that are by Costco.

Offline Jayp

Oh and was massage with hr only, highly doubt anything else is on offer.

Offline houseboot

This was a good few years back well before I'd come across UKP, would do a proper review but can't remember all the details.

She was I'd say 40+, slightly larger lady, about 5mins from main roundabouts that are by Costco.

I've seen Lucy many, many times.

I meant why did you say, "its not somewhere I'd go again"?

Was it her age?  (Probably nearer 60, short but large bust)  Her location?   Or her service?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 10:17:13 pm by houseboot »

Offline Jayp

Was it her age?  (Probably nearer 60, short but large bust)  Her location?   Or her service?

Massage itself was good. Age I don't mind so much but I even though I only go for massage, I think I prefer someone slightly younger (less than 45 ideally) and slightly slimmer. Each to their own I suppose, not dismissing her service at all.

Doubt the girl doing the massage will be blonde or local.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for that, had a feeling it'd be one of these types but was struggling to find something nearby so was considering the risk. Didn't go for it in the end.

Offline Jayp