Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oliva @ Diva  (Read 1034 times)

Offline mikef2008

External Link/Members Only

I don't get to punt much these days but I was determined to make use of a recent work trip to London. Thankfully I booked Oliva several days in advance because she gets very busy, understandably. After a series of recent underwhelming punts, I needed a corrective and, in the main, Oliva delivered.

First things first, she is really petite and looks no more than 24/25. She was dressed as requested in short dress and heels with a thong underneath. As other reviewers have said she can seem a touch reserved to begin with but that didn't bother me, I was just happy I was about to fuck this young filly. Out of the shower and some kissing and groping by the well placed mirrors. Oliva's kissing is a bit weird - no tongue for me (though others have said they were luckier), she just sort of sucks on your lips. I stripped her off while she took off my towel and started stroking my cock. Tits look gorgeous but are a bit hard for my liking. We retired to the bed where she performed OW (my choice), good rhythm, good depth, nice view in the mirror. Then I got her to ride me - this was pretty awesome, especially when i caught sight of us in the mirror, specifcally a view of Oliva from the rear fucking view - what an ass! We finished that round doggy on the bed facing the mirror. For a sweet girl she had this naughty glint in her eye as she watched me fuck her form behind, very sexy optics all round for me!

Round 2 after a nice chat began with a body to body massage but her hard tits on my back wasn't doing it for me so we moved onto more oral on me and then I banged her in mish, but felt my cock drooping a bit, so I lay on my back and got her to wank me off as I had a hand on her ass and was sucking on her tits. A very satisfactory climax with Olive commenting on the huge amount of cum I'd deposited.

Would def consider seeing again, value for money in this day of hyperinflated prices.

1 hour, 250£, incall, Canary Wharf
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 12:10:44 pm by mikef2008 »

Offline patelprat

I have seen her a few times now.

Amazing body and face and her enhanced breasts are incredible.

I may write up another review.

She has never been into full DFK (and doesn't advertise DFK), although I do get some tongue from her, which can get quite passionate well into the session. She start off slow and then as the passion kicks in she opens up more.

A good regular for me now. The more you see her, the better the sessions get.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 01:15:07 pm by patelprat »