Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelaGFE – Selhurst/Croydon – Flaffing around so Walked.  (Read 1020 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6644127) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline FiveKnuckles

Visited:  Mar 2022.
Location:  Between Croydon and Selhurst.  5 minutes walk from brit school.

External Link/Members Only

Came across this profile with a nice bum/bod and read the two positive reviews about a hot milf.  Loaded the number to contacts and saw a face pic on WA that looks very tasty.  :crazy:  Fingers cross that’s the girl.

Got the postcode via text and arranged a time.   This is where its starts going downhill.  No longer answers text but took my call to confirm meet is still on.
Arrived at location and called her for door number.  Make my walk along the postcode section. 
Uh?   door number doesn’t tally with section of road and nowhere near so called to check and text her is it xyz.  Seemed very unsure like she’s reading from a piece of paper so told her text it.

Waited and no text so called again and she reads aloud in Spanish and tries to translate it in head.  Says will text so I walk to end of street and wait.   Get the address and make my walk.
Standing nearby I see a man (appeared from nowhere) which I’m sure is Sergei/husband looking very suspicious like he’s scouting who’s going to bang his wife, slowly climb into a car.

Knock on letter box and knocker and no answer.  Wait and knock. Called twice and straight to answerphone.  Standing there like a tit and see ‘suspected sergei’ drive away. 

I’m off.  Too much fluffing around.   

May visit another time to check out that bod so give it a neutral. 

Offline bedhedred

Offline FiveKnuckles

After walking on a previous visit due to the WG fluffing around, I made arrangements for another meet and then read @ysydb1’s review about it not being the girl.   Was going to cancel however the new WA pic looked OK and the alternative punt a few miles away in Penge, was liken to banging a corpse by another punter.  :unknown:  Decided to keep to the plan.

Anyways so was going to arrive a little early and checked it was OK whilst still en route.   Parked up in the lidl carpark nearby and message her for door number.  No reply again.    (I knew the door number already from previous effort and was using a different sim so had to play like a new punter).
Rang phone and no response.   Sat in car waited 5 mins and made another call, this time she answers like mrs grumpy and says I message you in 5 mins.  Don’t know if it’s the maid or the WG but her phone mannerism needs a lot of work!
Waiting over 10mins and decide to make my way to plan B.  another 4 minute passes and get the “let me know when you’re outside”  Not going there again.   

Had a great time with Plan B, which I reviewed recently.

Offline ysydb1

What a bitch,she wasted your time twice.

Glad to hear you had a great time later .