Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniela_sweety69 - Burnt Oak - B&S  (Read 1021 times)

4 review(s) for Nikol_Gfe 23 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline JimmyWong

Daniela_sweety69

External Link/Members Only I am not sure if this is the same profile as when I went to see her, I went in November and no longer have the text messages stored in my phone. The profile I went to see was using "Daniela" or Andreas photos.

It was not the girl pictured! I had previously seen the girl pictured as Andrea at the hotel on Kings/Queensbury round-about pre pandemic. I was in the area local to Burnt Oak, saw her profile active £40 for 15min and thought I'd go and get a cheap BJ from her.

Location: 15minute walk from Burnt Oak Station. It was in a flat which definitely had other people inside, I only saw the hallway and the bedroom, but I could hear activity in what I assume was the living room.

Girl: NOT the girl pictured. The girl I saw was younger, slimmer and much better looking. I have the feeling that there's more than 1 girl working at this location, so your mileage may vary

Services: £40 15min, OW, missionary, prone

The punt!
I was a bit taken a back by the bait and switch, I had gone there wanting a £40 15min OWO BJ from the famous Andrea. What I got instead was another girl, Romanian, smaller, slimmer, much prettier, fake boobs but a very nice job (big with a nice tear drop droop). She had a terrible attitude, probably typical for a Romanian punt of this price point, she was hot enough for me not to care though. In my mind I was thinking "fuck yes, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you".  :D

Covered BJ, missionary, prone. Tried to fuck her hard with my arm around her neck and other hand on her tits in prone, she complained that she couldn't get any air, I took my hands away and continued to pump. Finished in the bag. Wet wipes and out. Quick P&D with a pretty young thing.

Conclusion
I don't know if this is supposed to be a Positive or Neutral review by forum standards. I'm leaving it as a positive because the girl I saw was cute as fuck and I bust my nut for £40.

It was a B&S and she had a terrible attitude. These are both negative points.
However, for £40 the girl was super worth it, early 20s with a great body and pretty even though she had a bitch face. I didn't get put off and got what I needed from her.

If I could go back there knowing I would get the same girl again for £40 @ 15min I would. Just for a P&D she's hot enough for me to ignore the attitude, she was very small with great tits and face. But I get the feeling that they've taken over Andreas profile and are probably rotating girls

If anyone else has seen this profile recently, please let us know where and who you ended up with!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 02:03:31 am by JimmyWong »