Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Overnight bookings  (Read 1406 times)

Spankybumtime

Anyone into overnight bookings?

What do you actually do?!

I remember a WG i had visited suggesting it as special rate of 450 for the night, I asked her the same question 'What do you actually do?!'
She said we have a meal at the punters house, Watch some tele, Go to bed, Have sex, Sleep, Wake up, More sex, Breakfast then go home.

I've thought about trying it but looked at profiles on aw, Rates for overnight vary from about £500 to £1000 or sometimes more! And i'm not sure its worth it, I'm usually a 1/2 hour punter.. Get in, Get naked, Bit of pumping, Then leave (put clothes back on 1st btw!) And even at £450 i could get 6 1/2 hour bookings and have change!

What are your thoughts and experiences?

MrBridger

General consensus on here is the same as yours - there are threads on here about it. Much better to book one girl for the evening and another one in the morning - lower cost, two different girls to experience, and you get to sleep alone in the bed. Simples.

Also according to SAAFE most WGs dislike them too, despite what looks like easy money for them. Of course SAAFE is by no means an accurate way of assessing WG views, being dominated by a few voices, but it seems to make sense.

password02

I have done a few and it can work with the right girls - In my case i had 6.30pm to 3am in the morning - sleep until 8am - have a BJ and Fck in the morning and then dropped the girl off at the station at 9.30am - In all I had approx +12 hours and did 4 pops in total - 3 in the evening and 1 in the morning.

However you really need to make sure you agree on some ground rules first - If your looking at a normal 30 mins pop and thats your usual type of session then a over night is not for you.

Offline Daffodil

I honestly cannot see the appeal. Paying somebody to sleep?  :wacko:

I was once offered an amazing rate for an overnight (200 quid or something) on an RB and turned it down. I'd be more likely to pay a prostitute not to spend the night  ;)

Hawkwind71

I got a really honest opinion from my regular, these are the bullet points:

Most of her ONs are men missing affection in their lives. Shy, loners, widowers etc
Average guys get bored after a few hours and looking for things to do..
Played strip scrabble, strip monopoly, strip tiddlywinks.
Drank cocktails at the hotel bar, lot of weird looks from  old guy/young girl syndrome
Single men who have never slept with a woman and are happy to pay for sleep time.

She does see a few studs who can bang away all evening but she said it was the exception.

We get along great but because our personal lives are unknown to each other, conversation can dry up after a few hours. She was being honest when she recommended I not do the the ON but come back in the morning for part 2 as has been suggested on here.

This is just one WGs opinion, others may differ.

spkmstr48

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I never thought I would do an overnight, but I have done 2 now.

They were with the 2 best girls out there imho - Little Katie and Lindsey.  :D :D. Girls I felt very comfortable with and knew I would have a great time with. Both ran to about 15 hours with only 4 hours sleep. I am not sure I would indulge in another overnight because I doubt I can top those 2 experiences.

As to what to do ? You can't shag for 11 hours, so I think you need to be imaginative and creative and structure the time in a sensible way, e.g. roleplays, tease sessions, games, something that builds up desire levels.  They are also a great opportunity to explore and fully indulge in some fantasies or bucketlist things too I have found.

unclesweetheart

Have had 2 overnights. Sadly, the one with Lindsey fell through but hopefully will make up for that when she returns. Can quite understand the appeal of an O/N with her & with LK, Mr B!

One was at my place with a regular and was brilliant: the place was strewn with used condoms the next morning so we must have had a lot of sex - though we were both rather pissed and the details now escape me. About 5 hours sleep: very nice waking up to a regular you get on well with and having fairly crap (from me: the hangover) but lazy and free-flowing sex.

Am planning to have one at my place with Ellie Rose, since she's generous with timekeeping and we both want to push the boat out a bit and an o/n seems the best way to do this.

Girl in the evening/ sleep/ another girl in the morning is the economy option and I'd recommend it. So far I've done 2 of these: Indigo Rose afternoon/evening followed by Kavita in the morning; then Lindsey in the evening followed again by Kavita in the morning. Being an aged person, I have to save up for these in more ways than one but all 2/4 sessions worked very well in reality.

Offline hendrix

I always enjoyed the overnights I did. Nearly all with MissKDD (in the last few years) so boredom was never really an issue. I think it's simple, if you're thinking "how can I fill up the time?" or don't have/want an imagination beyond "why pay a prossie to sleep?" (seriously, a willing fit girl and all you can think of is shag and sleep? Each to their own but

Quesadilla

It really depends what you get up to as Hendrix said - if you were heading out to a swinging club or something obviously it's going to take most of the night and not much sleeping will get done so for that I'd say an overnight rate might be justified. 

Personally I got rather lucky and had a really good regular arrangement with a girl who enjoyed my company enough to stay over and just get paid for the shagging time - so overnights were never more than £200 and I have to say I did really enjoy them.  Nothing like shagging til you're exhausted, having a nice meal, a movie and a drink, then crashing out only to be woken up with lips around your cock to start again. 

But even though I enjoyed overnights a lot, I enjoyed them because it felt like vfm. I would struggle with the idea of blowing a big chunk of my punting budget on regular overnight rates if there was a lot of sleeping going on.

vw

I prefer an "overday"  :lol:

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:
Yes to that every time, my favourite is 2pm-Midnight option.  Overnight's involve sleep or to many stimulants.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Girl in the evening/ sleep/ another girl in the morning is the economy option and I'd recommend it.

Quite like the idea of this Uncle. Might have to look into it  ;).

vw

Quite like the idea of this Uncle. Might have to look into it  ;).
BLT is good to Breakfast Lunch Tea

Offline rubric

It depends on the imaginations of both you and the other party, as well as the mood you are in, your relative interests etc.

With some people - as with the parlour girl who once asked me 'why would you want to book a whole hour ' - even a shorter time can be too much.

When I was younger and living in London, I had a few good overnights (and 'over days') with various EE regulars with more intellectual interests, generally shag, see a show/gallery etc, dinner, imaginative role play+shag, sleep a couple of hours, shag.  In part where it worked, it worked because the girls were actually interested in going out and doing what we did, and as such the charges were reasonable.

It really comes down to this, in the time you are together, what do you personally have fun doing that you think the other person is also going to be able to maintain interest in to such an extent that it's worthwhile paying what you are paying (whether that be some kind of role play, swing club, etc).