Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alessa xxx  (Read 2379 times)

Hartman

Morning all. Noticed a girl in Bristol whose profile I haven't seen before and who hasn't been mentioned on this site. Profile set up a couple of weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only

I know, another Romanian! But if pics are accurate then Alessa may be one of the prettiest I've seen in some time.

Anyone know anything?

Offline Roth

Morning all. Noticed a girl in Bristol whose profile I haven't seen before and who hasn't been mentioned on this site. Profile set up a couple of weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only

I know, another Romanian! But if pics are accurate then Alessa may be one of the prettiest I've seen in some time.

Anyone know anything?

Of if they are actually of the prossie you will see ....? :unknown:  The default setting for a Romanian prossie is dodgy that way there's no disappointment.  :( If they turn out to be one of the good 'uns then win win.  :thumbsup:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Just had a text exchange with her.
She seems friendly enough.
A levels are thrown in with an hour booking (£100), otherwise £30 extra.
She is about a five minute walk from Cabot Circus form the postcode she gave me.

£100 for an hour with a levels is good value but she Romanian so there's the gamble
 :unknown:

Hartman

Fair enough Roth, hadn't considered the B&S approach. You might be right, as Alessa is much more 'normal' looking than any of the recent Romanian imports. She has a) a well written profile, b) no signs of enhanced tits or lips and c) no hideous tattoos. However, the limited feedback she has looks suspect, probably from Sergei. 

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Fair enough, hadn't considered the B&S approach. You might be right, as Alessa is much more 'normal' looking than any of the recent Romanian imports. She has a) a well written profile, b) no signs of enhanced tits or lips and c) no hideous tattoos. However, the limited feedback she has looks suspect, probably from Sergei. Shame.

Yes
One of us will have to take the plunge but I am doubtful she will buck the trend.

vw

Fair enough, hadn't considered the B&S approach. You might be right, as Alessa is much more 'normal' looking than any of the recent Romanian imports. She has a) a well written profile, b) no signs of enhanced tits or lips and c) no hideous tattoos. However, the limited feedback she has looks suspect, probably from Sergei. Shame.

Trick with most Romanians if they are settled and stay in one place they generally are better punts. the nomadic city swappers are very high risk for funny business.

Offline Roth

Fair enough Roth, hadn't considered the B&S approach. You might be right, as Alessa is much more 'normal' looking than any of the recent Romanian imports. She has a) a well written profile, b) no signs of enhanced tits or lips and c) no hideous tattoos. However, the limited feedback she has looks suspect, probably from Sergei.

I hope I'm wrong cos she does lot hot and horny.  :rose:

Trick with most Romanians if they are settled and stay in one place they generally are better punts. the nomadic city swappers are very high risk for funny business.

Very true - like the few decent ones in Bristol. :rose:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:55:14 am by Roth »

Offline krypton123

Hi guys this is my first post on here but have been using UKP for a long time in order to help me decide which WG to see  :rolleyes:

I decided to try out Alessa even though I was wary of the B&S and was prepared to walk.
As you can imagine, I was extremely relieved when the door was opened by the girl in the pictures on AW.
I would say that she looks even slightly better than her pictures on AW and I thoroughly enjoyed my punt with her :D.
She did say that she'd only be in Bristol for a week before moving on elsewhere.

I'll write a slightly more detailed review if I get the time to do so.

Offline Roth

Hi guys this is my first post on here but have been using UKP for a long time in order to help me decide which WG to see  :rolleyes:

I decided to try out Alessa even though I was wary of the B&S and was prepared to walk.
As you can imagine, I was extremely relieved when the door was opened by the girl in the pictures on AW.
I would say that she looks even slightly better than her pictures on AW and I thoroughly enjoyed my punt with her :D.
She did say that she'd only be in Bristol for a week before moving on elsewhere.

Welcome to UKP krypton.  Look forward to the review.  How long have you been using UKP?  :unknown:

vw

Welcome Krypton good advice King Roth gave you ! 

Cheers for the intel anyway !

puntingboy

I want to try her too, gut tells me no but there seems to be only Romanians on AW atm.. fml..

puntingboy

Apart from peitie sophie, i have not had a good romanian punt

Offline krypton123

Welcome to UKP krypton.  Look forward to the review.  How long have you been using UKP?  :unknown:

Cheers Roth. Been using UKP for nearly 3 years now (in incognito mode I guess) and thought it was time to finally post on here  :D

pking_paul

Thanks for the review, she does look like she needs to be on my HL  :thumbsup:

Hartman

Now back in Bristol again after disappearing to Southampton, Reading and Cardiff. Really tempted but at the moment will have to be a plan B or C on case the meet I want on Friday doesn't happen.