Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovelace - Yeovil. Any intel?  (Read 2466 times)

Offline funfungoodguy

Hi, this 27 year old looks fun and quite new. 20 decent looking feedbacks. Anybody seen - Any intel please?
FF

Offline funfungoodguy

Hi, this 27 year old looks fun and quite new. 20 decent looking feedbacks. Anybody seen - Any intel please?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

FF

Offline anon1989

I have made contact with her and went to WhatsApp. But couldn't arrange a meet. She seems genuine but her availability was extremely limited. I gave up in the end.

Offline funfungoodguy

Thanks, is there any other input available, I'm interested to meet her, but some existing knowledge is always helpful?
FF

Offline funfungoodguy

Hi, are there any updates on this please?

Offline tigerbiker

She looks expensive for Yeovil. She also has limited content on her likes list. Fingering is not listed and in my experience, a no fingering clause is an indication that she is the type that has a lot of "don't do this and don't do that" attitude. Similarly, inclusion of "Pole dancing" is a red light to me - such girls think that girating in front of you semi naked constitutes part of a proper punt - it does not for me, it is just a time wasting where you can't touch. I might be wrong but £150 is a lot to take a chance on when for £80 to £100 for 30 mins you could get more with much less risk.

Offline joninbristol

None, remember her appearing a few months ago, but the bareback in one of her video thumbnails would put me off.
:hi:

« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 07:41:07 pm by joninbristol »

Offline funfungoodguy

She looks expensive for Yeovil. She also has limited content on her likes list. Fingering is not listed and in my experience, a no fingering clause is an indication that she is the type that has a lot of "don't do this and don't do that" attitude. Similarly, inclusion of "Pole dancing" is a red light to me - such girls think that girating in front of you semi naked constitutes part of a proper punt - it does not for me, it is just a time wasting where you can't touch. I might be wrong but £150 is a lot to take a chance on when for £80 to £100 for 30 mins you could get more with much less risk.

Thanks, I am visiting that area soon so pointers to a good punt would be helpful?
regards

Offline tigerbiker

How much do you want to pay and what age are you looking for. That part of the SW is mostly milfs. If you can get to Exeter, you will have better choice.

Offline funfungoodguy

thanks Tiger
a reasonably riced and slightly kinky milf would be very acceptable
if there arent any good wgs in the up to 30 bracket

Offline anon1989

It's a punting desert. I tried Love Lace but she was difficult to arrange a time with. Also had comms with Rose that didnt go well. Always touring Roms that I would advise to stay away from. The Chinese massage in town is good for a rub n tug. The closets decent SP's are in Taunton. Some are wildly over priced but maybe Martine might tick the boxes

Offline funfungoodguy

Thanks Anon; very helpful.
Martine looks pretty good.
FF
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 07:51:30 am by funfungoodguy »

Offline tigerbiker

There is nothing in Yeovil that fits the bill. The best I can suggest is my recentt discovery Bad Girl Tara in Bridgwater. It is about 25 miles away.

Hot Holly in Bridgwater is OK but not brilliant. If you want some really pervy filth Delicious Debbie19 in Bridgwater is pure slut - but beware that she is a bare backer (even takes it up the bum without). I avoid bare backers myself but I did have a "voyeur" session (non oral non-intercourse) a few years back where I watched her do all the solo filth on my bucket list (dildo, fisting pissing anal gaper etc) - I wanked off into her gaping pussy at the end and she worked the spunk in with a dildo - pure filth.