Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reporting Asian bait and switch joints on AdultWork  (Read 1975 times)

Montgolfier

Whats your view on the Asian bait and switch joints, for which there seems to be at least one in every town?

Should the be reported and shut down on AW, or is this just a fact of life for this type of establishment and should we enjoy the lottery it presents us with when we turn up?

Personally having visited many of these establishments over  the past 5 years, I have had some right old boilers, but I've also found (albeit few and far between) some genuine diamonds. I don't go visiting these places with any expectation that the girl I'll see is the one in the picture - especially if she's pretty. Don't get me wrong, it has happened but it's very rare.

As I understand it having spoken to a LOT of these women now, these joints employ (mostly) Chinese women who are predominately in the UK (illegally I am guessing although not under duress, at least that's what they've told me). The women seem to work in a particular place for a week and then move on. They are mostly here to earn money for their families back home, so many have kids and many are not particularly young.

I guess given the transient nature of their employment and the fact they are not keen to be identified, to expect an up to date AW profile with a genuine photo is unrealistic, is it not?

When I first started going to these places I was really concerned about trafficking and girls being forced to work, especially with the newspaper stories you hear of 20 girls discovered prisoner in some flat somewhere. But while there have been some miserable "madams" (and the male equivalent whatever that is) running these places, I've also met some nice ones and if I've been back even got to talk to some of them, normally while I'm waiting for another punter to finish up. Seems many are ex WGs who did this before and now employ other girls on a weekly turn around. Quite how they manage to rent a flat / house with no ID I don't know but there must be some private landlords with lower standards I guess.

I think I've made it particularly clear which side of the fence I'm on with this. Don't get me wrong I would like to have the genuine girl in the photo, but it's just not realistic for this type of place, so I accept it for what it is and enjoy the diamonds when I find them.

vw

I have yet to come across an Asian that isn't except in papers where they don't post pictures.

ash19

I find that the Asian bait and switch joints can be fine so long as you have the courage to walk if you don't like what you see when you get there. I've had some real gems in these shops and also some dodgy ones. I find so long as I have a plan B lined up in case I don't like what I see, then it's worth a check.  :rolleyes:

I also find that if you're a regular at these shops you can ask the sir or madam to inform you when your favourites return, since I always find they're on rotation.  :) So they're a bit of a double edged sword.

Offline Kamaka

The keeper in my local parlour knows what type of girl I like and phones me when she has one she thinks will be to my liking.
Hasn't let me down yet.

vw

The keeper in my local parlour knows what type of girl I like and phones me when she has one she thinks will be to my liking.
Hasn't let me down yet.
Now that's how to run a business, some people lose sight of new customer acquisition costings.  A new customer costs 20-50 times as much as getting an existing customer back.

Dave2014

The women seem to work in a particular place for a week and then move on.

That is one of the most classic signs that they have been trafficked and are being moved around by traffickers  :dash:

Montgolfier

That is one of the most classic signs that they have been trafficked and are being moved around by traffickers  :dash:

Did you read this is the Daily Mail?

I know a number of these girls and I can tell you they are not being "trafficked" by a network of "traffickers". I'm not saying this doesn't exist somewhere, but in the majority of "Chinese" joints in most towns in the UK, this is not the case.

How do I know? Well I have got to know a handful of girls after having visited a number of these places around London and the South West over the years and the same model is operated all over the country. Namely, the girls enter the UK essentially as tourists then stay illegally to work. the "network"  such as it is consists of the girls recommending their friends to the owners of each "shop", if they do a good job and customers are happy they get invited back, if not they don't. The girls have to make and pay for all their own travel arrangements. The girls determine when they take time off and many rent rather awful shared accommodations in London (I know because I've seen them) because their lack of status in the eyes of UK law means they have little alternative.

Generally they are a bunch of hard working women trying to earn a living for their families back home. What makes their lives most unpleasant is not the fictional "traffickers" you refer to but their lack of status in English Law. What helps even less is the sensationalist bullshit peddled by the English press and ignoramuses like you who don't know what they are talking about and just regurgitate the latest pile of crap they read in some tabloid.

And when I say "got to know" these girls I don't mean I had a quick chat while I was putting my socks on after a punt, but rather that I've seen them a number of times, got to know them and even been to dinner with them outside work and I've listened to their stories.

Offline Tiger63

Not sure we have anything like this in the north east.....a couple of crappy massage parlours  but thats about it

Offline Kamaka

Not true. Where do you get this idea?
I met a girl once at one of these oriental places, and was quite taken by her. She gave me her number, and so kept in touch as she moved around the country, seeing her again when she came back to London, and actually stayed with me for the week.
She told me how she comes over to England for about 3-4 months a year, makes a stack of dosh and takes it back home to support her family.
I've seen her again when she came back the following year, and we even went abroad for a short holiday together. We still keep in touch. -Hardly trafficking!

Dave2014

Generally they are a bunch of hard working women trying to earn a living for their families back home. What makes their lives most unpleasant is not the fictional "traffickers" you refer to but their lack of status in English Law. What helps even less is the sensationalist bullshit peddled by the English press and ignoramuses like you who don't know what they are talking about and just regurgitate the latest pile of crap they read in some tabloid.

Who the fuck are you? Fu Man Chu?

I note you only post on Asian massage threads - always promoting them. You are clearly come sort of pimp or tout for the asian sex industry.

As for "ignoramuses" like me - well you'll never know how much I know about this subject (as I don't need to justify myself to lowlife scum like you) but everyone can read your post and clearly see who the ignoramus is.

As they say where you come from: 你他妈的  :hi:

Dave2014

Not true. Where do you get this idea?

I met a girl once at one of these oriental places . . .

Hardly trafficking!

Another tout for the asian sex industry who only posts on Asian massage threads.

Let me sum up your post - you once met an Asian prostitute who wasn't trafficked. Therefore: when women are moved from parlour to parlour - there is no way they can be trafficked.

The same goes for you: 你他妈的  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Montgolfier

As for "ignoramuses" like me - well you'll never know how much I know about this subject (as I don't need to justify myself to lowlife scum like you) but everyone can read your post and clearly see who the ignoramus is.

I agree, let people read the posts and they'll see who the ignoramus is. I don't need to make you look any more of a fool when you're doing such a good job of it yourself.

I've made no secret of where I stand on this subject, but I've done more than make blind assertions when stating my view. I've said clearly why and upon what basis I've come to those conclusions. Furthermore I make them as a matter of opinion and not a statement of fact.  I'm happy to have them challenged and I welcome any intelligent debate on this which is why I started this thread.

However, if you make sweeping generalisations with no substantive argument for their basis in fact, then be prepared to be treated like a brainless yob for as long as you behave like one!

And by the way, I don't speak nor read Chinese so I've no idea what you wrote, but considering your witless response above, I won't bother to find out.

Dave2014

My earlier post:

Your response:

if you make sweeping generalisations with no substantive argument for their basis in fact, then be prepared to be treated like a brainless yob for as long as you behave like one!

Here you go. THE FACTS:

External Link/Members Only

General Indicators

Trafficking victims are often lured into another country by false promises and so may not easily trust others. They may:

"Be regularly moved to avoid detection"

Sexual Exploitation

Be aware . . . People forced into sexual exploitation may:

"Be moved between brothels, sometimes from city to city"

You - are some promotor for asian massage parlours. And, given the above, the whole community here can see - you are also an idiot because you know EXACTLY what I said about girls being moved around was true. For some reason, you don't want the community to know it too. Hmmm . . .

A tout and an idiot - you won't last long on here.  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 09:51:26 pm by Dave2014 »

Dave2014

Further - all genuine punters on here are very well aware of those signs. Because we don't want anything to do with trafficked girls. It is very surprising you would try to deny the above facts. Very very surprising, if you were a real punter. Which, you clearly are not.

Montgolfier

My earlier post:

Your response:

Here you go. THE FACTS:

External Link/Members Only

General Indicators

Trafficking victims are often lured into another country by false promises and so may not easily trust others. They may:

"Be regularly moved to avoid detection"

Sexual Exploitation

Be aware . . . People forced into sexual exploitation may:

"Be moved between brothels, sometimes from city to city"

You - are some promotor for asian massage parlours. And, given the above, the whole community here can see - you are also an idiot because you know EXACTLY what I said about girls being moved around was true. For some reason, you don't want the community to know it too. Hmmm . . .

A tout and an idiot - you won't last long on here.  :hi:

Now that's more like it, an argument - of sorts. But now I'm certain you are a Daily Mail reader, because you're only interested in headlines. The world, as you will one day hopefully discover if you can heave yourself from your suffocating pit of witless ignorance and vaporous mediocrity, is not all black and white dear boy. It's mostly shades of grey.

So while I do not dispute any of the guidance provided on the website you reference, it is merely that - guidance. We should evaluate every situation based on the information available and seek out more data if that which we have is too biased in any one direction. Only then can we form an opinion with any confidence. And most importantly we should refrain from absolute certainty and always be willing to concede that with better information our opinion may have to change.

So open your mind to the possibility no matter how small in your estimation, that an opinion other than your own may be worthy of consideration. And in turn I will consider the possibility, no matter how infinitesimally small, that you're not a tiny minded fool and might have something worthy to contribute.

Dave2014

So open your mind to the possibility no matter how small in your estimation, that an opinion other than your own may be worthy of consideration. And in turn I will consider the possibility, no matter how infinitesimally small, that you're not a tiny minded fool and might have something worthy to contribute.

I wasn't stating OPINIONS. I was stating FACTS. So, don't try to equate YOUR OPINIONS (which were just shown to be completely baseless) with MY FACTS (which were just shown to be absolutely correct). I think the above is 'tout' for BUSTED.

Anyway, get back to what you do best tout boy. And sometimes think about those asian girls who are trafficked and shuttled from city to city (who you think do not exist):

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 10:28:29 pm by Dave2014 »

Montgolfier

I wasn't stating OPINIONS. I was stating FACTS. So, don't try to equate YOUR OPINIONS (which were just shown to be completely baseless) with MY FACTS (which were just shown to be absolutely correct). I think the above is 'tout' for BUSTED.

Anyway, get back to what you do best tout boy. And sometimes think about those asian girls who are trafficked and shuttled from city to city (who you think do not exist):

Hidden Image/Members Only

"FACTS" eh? And capitalised too - you must be pretty sure of yourself? Certainly more so than the undoubtedly well informed author of the article you correctly quoted, but incorrectly deduced your flawed argument from. That author had the common sense to use non committal terms such as "general indicator" and "people forced into sexual exploitation may...." to leave the intelligent reader in no doubt that these are not irrefutable evidence of trafficking any more than a cough is irrefutable evidence of tuberculosis.

I envy you in a way, such conviction of belief that only the truly naive can possess. What is it like to be so stupid that you are completely free from doubt?

Montgolfier

Offline Kamaka

Another tout for the asian sex industry who only posts on Asian massage threads.

Let me sum up your post - you once met an Asian prostitute who wasn't trafficked. Therefore: when women are moved from parlour to parlour - there is no way they can be trafficked.

Well, I'm certainly not a tout as you put it.
I just prefer Asian girls for their looks (well some of them), I guess I suffer from yellow fever.
Also fed up with being ripped off in the past by EE girls.
The girl I mentioned, took me to meet several of her friends who were working temporarily over here, one actually who has been in this country a while, had her own flat and worked as an independent.
They all came and went as they pleased on visas.
I'm not saying trafficking doesn't go on, of course it does, but it's probably not as widespread as some think it is.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:59:51 pm by Kamaka »

Jamesmadden

I agree, moving from parlour to parlour in such short spaces of time is a strong indicator of trafficking. Call me fluffy or whatever new term  comes out but I am an ethical punter and I only see WGs working at their own will.

Sometimes it can be hard to tell if shes trafficked but there's certain type WGs that are more likely to be trafficked e.g romanians.

Offline Kamaka

I agree, moving from parlour to parlour in such short spaces of time is a strong indicator of trafficking. Call me fluffy or whatever new term  comes out but I am an ethical punter and I only see WGs working at their own will.

Sometimes it can be hard to tell if shes trafficked but there's certain type WGs that are more likely to be trafficked e.g romanians.
I've only ever came across one place where I'm certain the girls were trafficked, that was an EE place, and I walked.
Yes I do favour Oriental girls, what's wrong with that! Thai and Chinese, and have never come across a situation were I've suspected they were trafficked.
Have taken a few out on dinner dates too. Some, mainly FBSM girls even have there own homes.
 I give my point of view from my own experience, and get shot down.
Perhaps this site is not set up for intelligent discussion, but just to piss people off that give their own point of view.
I've read with interest many discussions on here since joining, and just feel the hostility, and school- boyish mentality that seems to run amok here.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 01:05:27 pm by Kamaka »

Jamesmadden

I've only ever came across one place where I'm certain the girls were trafficked, that was an EE place, and I walked.
Yes I do favour Oriental girls, what's wrong with that! Thai and Chinese, and have never come across a situation were I've suspected they were trafficked.
Have taken a few out on dinner dates too. Some, mainly FBSM girls even have there own homes.
 I give my point of view from my own experience, and get shot down.
Perhaps this site is not set up for intelligent discussion, but just to piss people off that give their own point of view.
I've read with interest many discussions on here since joining, and just feel the hostility, and school- boyish mentality that seems to run amok here.

I didn't mean to be hostile my friend.

We take your points on board (well at least I do)  but you have to understand that this forum houses the opinion of some of the worst people in society  (ill get shot down for this usually by Jimmyredcab and his bumchum james9999).

Most people on this forum are hostile and that is linked to their ignorance as they only see the world from their point of view so no point offering your own experiences as you'll get attacked. My advice for you, punt, review and use this forum just for that.

OldAdmin

If you have a problem with my site and insist on slagging off my members then fuck off, or else I'll make sure it happens.

EDIT: Checking post history, decision made.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I didn't mean to be hostile my friend.

We take your points on board (well at least I do)  but you have to understand that this forum houses the opinion of some of the worst people in society (ill get shot down for this usually by Jimmyredcab and his bumchum james9999).

Most people on this forum are hostile and that is linked to their ignorance as they only see the world from their point of view so no point offering your own experiences as you'll get attacked. My advice for you, punt, review and use this forum just for that.

I sussed you out a few weeks ago as being a "problem" ------------- but I strongly believe that if you give someone enough rope they will eventually hang themselves, once again I have been proved right.     :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

Rewind to here Jimbo

"I happen to believe you, we have a few members on here who like to defend Romanians, I have no idea why that is"

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37963.msg513390#msg513390

You couldn't make it up

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 01:56:04 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Rewind to here Jimbo

"I happen to believe you, we have a few members on here who like to defend Romanians, I have no idea why that is"

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37963.msg513390#msg513390

You couldn't make it up

Yes, I do believe his post on that Romanian lowlife ------------------ because it was typical of most Romanian reviews, they give a shit service and refuse to kiss.    :hi:

Offline Steve2

Yes, I do believe his post on that Romanian lowlife ------------------ because it was typical of most Romanian reviews, they give a shit service and refuse to kiss.    :hi:

Although I agree Adultwork feedback should be taken with a pinch of salt Jimbo

40 out of 42 reviews are positive for this "lowlife skank" and the 2 negatives don't seem genuine BUT as always, your input is invaluable

Montgolfier

Dare I ask if anybody has anything to say about my original post subject? :-)

vw

No!!!

I learn from history and would not want you to have the chance to run out your social groups ultimate insult.  "Your a daily mail reader"

Offline Tiger63

It's a no from me as well.