Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone else suffer the temptation to tip WGs?  (Read 3779 times)

Offline Jerboa

Yeah sure I tip, "never eat yellow snow" "always look left & right before you cross the road"

In all the years I've punted I don't think I've ever tipped, yes I'm a tight git.

Offline threechilliman

Yeah sure I tip, "never eat yellow snow" "always look left & right before you cross the road"

In all the years I've punted I don't think I've ever tipped, yes I'm a tight git.

You're on my wavelength with those tips.....
tcm

Offline Turtle Z

No but I try to be reasonably fair. I recently gave a girl an extra £20 but we had gone over the appointment time by half an hour. Even at that she said just give me the normal amount so it was hardly a tip if measured by the clock

Offline Marmalade

No but I try to be reasonably fair. I recently gave a girl an extra £20 but we had gone over the appointment time by half an hour. Even at that she said just give me the normal amount so it was hardly a tip if measured by the clock

I wonder if you give the Apple salesman a nice big tip on the price of your next iPhone or iPad. I mean, he maybe went over the allotted time explaining how you could get some of the nicest features rather than rush off and look for the next customer?

OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE "TIGHT FISTED CUNTS"  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: THAT EXPECT TO PAY THE PRICE THAT IS ADVERTISED?

Oh, that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Get your money for nothin',

:vomit:

Not only is it dumb in my opinion, if the prostitute is genuinely being "nice" it's an insult to her generosity to "pay" her for her nice gesture. What would you think of the little old lady that you helped across the road who "tipped" you ffs?

Goofy85

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Hell no.

charming_red

Tip them? Only if you're suffering from EAS.

Fuck them, they're already getting paid a fortune.

Offline superchamp

I have a regular who charges £90. Every now and then I'll give her £100 and say keep the change. Every now and then my hours session turns into a hour and a half session. Am I tipping her or am I getting what I've paid for? I don't currently know which one of us is in credit but I do know that at £90 or £100 she's one good fuck.

Redhead Lover

The opening scene of Reservoir Dogs sums up my approach to tipping, from restuarants to WGs.

Offline solway

Tip - NO. Gave a favourite a box o ferroro Roche chocs at Xmas once tho

Offline nigel4498

My first ever punt I tipped the girl £20.
I know better now.

Offline Marmalade

The opening scene of Reservoir Dogs sums up my approach to tipping, from restuarants to WGs.

Exactly.  It's an American disease.

In Japan it's an indult to tip.

Offline fettish008

No not unless I'm in really good mood.

Offline Turtle Z

I wonder if you give the Apple salesman a nice big tip on the price of your next iPhone or iPad. I mean, he maybe went over the allotted time explaining how you could get some of the nicest features rather than rush off and look for the next customer?

OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE "TIGHT FISTED CUNTS"  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: THAT EXPECT TO PAY THE PRICE THAT IS ADVERTISED?

Oh, that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Get your money for nothin',

:vomit:

Not only is it dumb in my opinion, if the prostitute is genuinely being "nice" it's an insult to her generosity to "pay" her for her nice gesture. What would you think of the little old lady that you helped across the road who "tipped" you ffs?

Yes, but only if the Apple assistant is a female who sucks me off to persuade me to buy the latest Mac. Fine that you think it's dumb, I think it's dumb to draw bizarre parallels between girls that we pay for a sexual service and shop assistants.  It has nothing to do with being 'nice', it is simply  down to the fact that she is a regular who is not a clock watcher and we finish when we finish.

Offline Marmalade

Don't get agitated; :timeout: I'm only having a stir.   :hi:

Offline Punting Valley

Exactly.  It's an American disease.

In Japan it's an indult to tip.

Totally agree. :lol:

I was in North America, forgot to tip and left, the server chased after me across the street to demand his tip and said "if you don't tip, don't ever come back" :angry:

I was in Japan once, tipped and left, the server chased after me across the street to demand me to take the tip back.  :unknown: