Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This town....is getting like a ghost town...  (Read 776 times)

Offline theejaculator

:dash:

Ok , Warwick area, fancy getting some deep throat today...... wanna avoid City centres on Saturday if possible and I'm sure Busy Demi is booked up already!!!!

Check AW........ fine if you like 'new in town Italian girls' :vomit: but really not up for being ripped off or TOFTT.

Would even settle for massage with he ....any suggestions?

Sorry this is more of a rant than anything constructive  :scare:

Offline Kerosene

If you're going to quote The Specials for a thread like this, you'd better get to Coventry.   :D

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

If you're close to Coventry, I cant recommend Katie_43 highly enough.  Fantastic looking Latvian with an amazing body.  Kisses deeply and takes a good pounding.  At £60 for a half hour booking, she represents great VFM in my opinion

Offline theejaculator

If you're close to Coventry, I cant recommend Katie_43 highly enough.  Fantastic looking Latvian with an amazing body.  Kisses deeply and takes a good pounding.  At £60 for a half hour booking, she represents great VFM in my opinion

Yes thank you..... I've seen Katie_43 a few times, last time being a couple of weeks ago and I agree she is really good with a great body. I love the way she rubs her pussy lips on your cock whilst kissing deep .

Just was looking for something more local...... plenty of choice of New 'Italian' ladies round here..... thanks but no thanks

Offline theejaculator

If you're going to quote The Specials for a thread like this, you'd better get to Coventry.   :D
[/quote

Hey Kerosene..... Big Black 'Songs about...' ......that takes me back........a great record

Offline Kerosene

Hey Kerosene..... Big Black 'Songs about...' ......that takes me back........a great record

Big Black is why I chose the name Kerosene.