Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need Help and Tips !  (Read 741 times)

Offline BirminghamPunter

Hey guys, New to Birmingham area and with so many girls that to be honest either seem fake or seem unproven, I'd like to have some suggestions I'm looking to become a regular for one specific girl. So what I'm looking for is- any age girl, any country (Pref at least know decent English) Any costs but within like 10 miles from Birmingham city centre maybe? Pref if they do anal not at first but just because I'd want to be a regular maybe to spice it up over time. And enthusiastic about what they do and actually like it, key have a clean apartment or place that isn't in a area that makes you question if its worth it xD so Thanks guys!

Dodo

Ive got a tip......Read the threads......amazing what you will discover about WG's in the area  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 11:14:48 pm by Dodo »

Offline azrael

Hey guys, New to Birmingham area and with so many girls that to be honest either seem fake or seem unproven, I'd like to have some suggestions I'm looking to become a regular for one specific girl. So what I'm looking for is- any age girl, any country (Pref at least know decent English) Any costs but within like 10 miles from Birmingham city centre maybe? Pref if they do anal not at first but just because I'd want to be a regular maybe to spice it up over time. And enthusiastic about what they do and actually like it, key have a clean apartment or place that isn't in a area that makes you question if its worth it xD so Thanks guys!

Thats most girls, you dont have age limit, you dont mind which country wg would prefer english, you say "any cost" so would you be willing to see a £500ph wg? Wg's either do or dont do anal, not the other way round to suit your urges.
Doubt any wg loves their line of work even those that start out loving it they always end up hating their work but they love the money.  Most wg's generally have clean apartments, let us know who you find by posting links so i can pop round for a session  :drinks:

Chrisip

I suggest Sweet-Katie in the Wolverhampton area,  lovely girl, pretty, really seems to enjoy herself and very reliable. I've been seeing her for several years. She looks same age as when I first saw her.
Her place is in a nice area and clean. Can't do a link but search AW and you'll find her. Only works a couple of days a week and only for a few hours. 

Chrisip

Sorry just re-read your post, Katie doesn't do anal.