Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bustdelicious  (Read 7252 times)

Rayz

Hi guys, any had the pleasure?

Looks like a good one, I I've my black busty babes.

Any info would be, um thinking of paying her a visit next week.

yorkshire123

Rayz

Thanks Yorkshire, I agree the link always helps  lol

Offline Min_g79

Hi anyone tried this busty lady out?

Rayz

Yes I tried her thought I give 15 mins for £40 a go for taster. When I met her I realised that I've meet her before for an hour a few years back she used to go by the name of 'tits tempting Tess'

She sucked by off bare back and I shot on her boobs and left, so is ok but I've had better. Better in pics but she is a dirty girl.. Can't argue really.. But if you like black busty girls curvy ebony belle is back in brum. I booked her a few months back she was very good, sucked me deep throat for 45mins and £100 for hour not bad at all.

External Link/Members Only

Offline EbonyBelle

• Service Provider
Hi Rayz
EbonyBelle here- but just to Clarify I never used the name "tits tempting Tess"- you may have me confused with someone else as I have only started touring Birmingham last year and I never excepted £40 for 15mins.
Anyways thank you for your feedback, happy Punting  ;)

Offline Murphy54

Hi Ebony
I think Rayz was talking about Bustdelicious and mentioned yourself as a much better alternative. That's how I understood it anyway.

Offline EbonyBelle

• Service Provider
Hi
this is true- I believe i misunderstood-  thank you M54 and Rayz  ;)

EBx

Rayz

Hi Belle, 54 is correct I was just pointing out that you're a better alternative for guys who like busty black girls. Will have to book you soon.

Offline bdjr007

[bump]

I've only just discovered this lass.
Has anyone else apart from - Rayz - had the pleasure ?

Offline Min_g79

I met Belle(not bustdelicious) at an apartment near Mailbox last month - she is fab. Busty and very sexy  :P

Offline rikgrimsby

didnt she use to be in derbyshire notts way ?

Delta

A couple of years ago I was let down big time in Birmingham by an ebony girl who I'm sure was then using the name Tess. She responded to a RB I put on AW but did a runner part way through the agreed time ......

She had 30+ feedback and good comments on AW so I trusted all would be well - a big mistake.
The profile she was using then is now dead.

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

I'm slightly confused about the ID of this girl & hope someone can help.

Can anyone confirm if Bustdelicious is actually Honey from Benleys Massage Parlour Manchester. When Bustdelicious has previously been in Mcr her time there has coincided with Honey being on at Bentleys. Bustdelicious was in Mcr yesterday & Honey didn't appear to be on the Bentleys rota.

There was a face pic on Bustdelicious profile yesterday. I have seen Honey at bentleys (although a while ago) I'm still not certain if they are the same person. Can anyone confirm if this is what Bustdelicious looks like in person or is it a fake pic. TinEye cannot find any trace of the image online. There does appear to be some kind of marking bottom right of the image.

Hidden Image/Members Only

As said i have seen Honey before & it was pretty average. Have no need to see this girl if they are 1 and the same.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You may want to post both links in the North West Section, as Manchester punters may be better placed to answer this.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline londonmaxxy

Yes worth adding to North West board.
Better looking than I remember Honey to be & although some unreliability reports on AW seems like a better service potentially.