Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl on Girl Show  (Read 1564 times)

Offline male_21

Gents, hope you’re all well.

I’m basically looking for 2 girls who will tease and give me a lapdance, but finish the visit by playing with each other whilst I watch....

Any recommendations
Banned reason: duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Beamer

I’m basically looking for 2 girls who will tease and give me a lapdance, but finish the visit by playing with each other whilst I watch....

Any recommendations

Member for 5 years and SFA contribution. What sort of recommendation do you expect?
BTW....have you heard that there is a bit of a bug going round?

Offline tesla

Any recommendations

I am really well thank you, thanks for asking, who are you because I don't know you , your contribution to the site is pathetic, so why would I wish to help you.
I have the information you need so just this once you can PM me for it.

Offline workinallweek

Any recommendations

had a few but only one pair of girls did the real deal
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jimmymac

These two are in Birmingham from tomorrow for a few days. Why don't you try them and write a review of them?
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline male_21

I actually haven't used the site for a long time as I was in a relationship, but since that went keput, I'm back looking. Didn't realise I would offend by not logging in every day!  :unknown:

Offline male_21

I am really well thank you, thanks for asking, who are you because I don't know you , your contribution to the site is pathetic, so why would I wish to help you.
I have the information you need so just this once you can PM me for it.

I actually haven't used the site for a long time as I was in a relationship, but since that went keput, I'm back looking. Didn't realise I would offend by not logging in every day!  :unknown:

Offline tesla

10 post in 5 years and one review in 2017, hardly a great contribution is it, so don't get upset when you get called out, go away punt a bit come back and contribute.