Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM lockdown but still working  (Read 6477 times)

Offline Tantric_mat

I was doing my usual browse through gumtree and I noticed that a few of the ads were now stating they are shut for business until further notice because of Covid-19.

This got me wondering how many are still offering massage services right now even with the risk so high.

I fired off a few texts and was surprised by how many came back to say they were open for business. I’m not gonna name and shame but it seems very irresponsible to continue offering massage and extras at this time. I know these SPs have to make money to survive but the risk here seems worse than someone offering bareback.

Personally I am on the punting wagon for a while now. But going cold turkey is not gonna be easy!

Offline Boundless

I was doing my usual browse through gumtree and I noticed that a few of the ads were now stating they are shut for business until further notice because of Covid-19.

This got me wondering how many are still offering massage services right now even with the risk so high.

I fired off a few texts and was surprised by how many came back to say they were open for business. I’m not gonna name and shame but it seems very irresponsible to continue offering massage and extras at this time. I know these SPs have to make money to survive but the risk here seems worse than someone offering bareback.

Personally I am on the punting wagon for a while now. But going cold turkey is not gonna be easy!

As you say,a lot of them are absolutely desperate. If it's your only source of income and you're used to having a fair wodge of income that the taxman doesn't really need to know about and it suddenly stops you'd be up shit creek without a paddle.

I've had a look the last few days at a certain website for SP's and a lot have given up forthe time being but others have kids, a mortgage, rent etc and keep working (and getting a slagging from the ones who have stopped)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

There is a fair chance that the certainly the Chinese ones and probably the Thai ones will have people the "owe" for rent they will probably still have to pay and the same people start up loans etc. They will not be the sort to give payment holidays.

Offline RedditchJay

same here, i did a few sample texts and all replied "open"  just no kissing...

I am off the punts until i would say October... let all this pass and then some

Online mr.bluesky

I am off the punts until i would say October... let all this pass and then some

:thumbsup: smart move. when things return to normal there will be a lot of horny blokes in need of servicing. The service providers will have to do double shifts to keep up with the demand. :D

Offline l1mpd1ck

I think the overall number of GT & VS ads is falling as older ones time-out (and are not renewed).  However, there so still appear to be some new ones.  Some seem completely oblivious to the virus and others have quite explicit hygiene instructions BUT you can't do a massage from 2 metres.

I think some of the new ones will be ladies laid off by salons.

As others said some will be desperate for money and they are unlikely to be on the Chancellor's list of the self-employed to be helped.

As to comparing it to "barebacking" I think the health implication of catching Aids or syphilis is potentially a lot more fatal than the risk of catching CV...although CV is a lot more contagious.

Offline Tantric_mat

Had one say she is charging more because of corona !

Offline watsey

:thumbsup: smart move. when things return to normal there will be a lot of horny blokes in need of servicing. The service providers will have to do double shifts to keep up with the demand. :D
I wonder how this will affect their prices when we return to normal?

Offline Tantric_mat

lot of people will be out of work, and looking to make some cash. Desperate times generally means an increase in those turning to prostitution

Offline watsey

True but the service given usually reflects the difference between those who need to do it and those who enjoy doing it.

Offline Drlurve

I

As to comparing it to "barebacking" I think the health implication of catching Aids or syphilis is potentially a lot more fatal than the risk of catching CV...although CV is a lot more contagious.

Try telling that to the mother of Chloe Middleton - the 21yr old girl who just died. You really could not be more wrong. Syphilis is curable in 2-4 weeks with penicillin and treatment for HIV is antiretroviral therapy.
There is no cure or treatment for Covid 19, and slowly suffocating to death alone is a nasty way to go - as a lot of us are going to find out.
People really need to take this virus a lot more seriously.

Offline Tantric_mat

Try telling that to the mother of Chloe Middleton - the 21yr old girl who just died. You really could not be more wrong. Syphilis is curable in 2-4 weeks with penicillin and treatment for HIV is antiretroviral therapy.
There is no cure or treatment for Covid 19, and slowly suffocating to death alone is a nasty way to go - as a lot of us are going to find out.

Fully agree mate, just think of the potential infection rates a single SP could have just seeing a 3 or 4 punters a day as each one takes it home to their families.

Offline dog999

As you say,a lot of them are absolutely desperate. If it's your only source of income and you're used to having a fair wodge of income that the taxman doesn't really need to know about and it suddenly stops you'd be up shit creek without a paddle.

I've had a look the last few days at a certain website for SP's and a lot have given up forthe time being but others have kids, a mortgage, rent etc and keep working (and getting a slagging from the ones who have stopped)
Ye the cash issue may be a problem for lots of working girls but a much bigger problem may be no cash to feed there daily habit, maybe the dealers will be up shit street as well. Another big question is, when we finally come out of the lockdown many punters will also has a serious shortage of cash. :hi:

Offline Chris2016

I'm sure some will soon be displaying their test results once the test becomes more easily available. Those WG are gonna seriously cash in

Offline GingerNuts

I'm sure some will soon be displaying their test results once the test becomes more easily available. Those WG are gonna seriously cash in

They could be infected any time after the test was done.

Offline Rangers54

Well said, I was very blazee about this virus until I was listening to an interview on radio wm with a woman from the BBC that was in full midst of this illness. She was very young with no underlying health issues. You could hear her struggling for breathe and gasping for air while interview was happening .

This virus is a serious secret killer, now I have s few issues such has high blood pressure and irregular heart beats has I'm sure many of the old fart punters do on here. Thus punting  while this is around is not good guys, please for your own sakes be around to punt after all this has died away, take it seriously if it means name and shame these working girls that are flouting the government advice, then at least when this is over we will all know these types are not bothered about their health let alone a punters

Offline Stapler

There are 53 SP’s available today in the West Midlands according to AW. That is FS.
So the massage girls will still be working!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 11:34:49 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline ScouserRod

That is disgraceful. I know these are difficult times but must use some common sense and not take un neccessary risks for the sake of everyone !

Offline Beamer

There are 53 SP’s available today in the West Midlands according to AW. That is FS.
So the massage girls will still be working!

No fbsm shops are open in Shropshire.  Some have put notices on their advert

Offline Retep64

That is disgraceful. I know these are difficult times but must use some common sense and not take un neccessary risks for the sake of everyone !
If they act this way when there is a known health threat, it makes you wonder how seriously they take the sexual health and wellbeing of clients at other times.

Offline Retep64

In fact I counted 114 offering BB and available in the west Midlands on AW
Tells a story

Offline Stapler

Offline Global_Punter

I read an article on a popular job site, about a lady that lost her job due to the lockdown / pandemic - though she worked in the City prior to this recent events, she walked into Tesco and enquired about a vacancy, she got an interview slots same day and also an offer on the spot.

IMO Supermarkets need all the help they can get, anyone out of work needs to swallow their pride and seek alternative employment.

It's a minimum wage not a death sentence, in addition to the lady she did mention in the article that she saw folks like she in the same situation being offered roles.

This lady and other are working now, at least they will have a bit of money until the storm is over.

Stay Healthy and Safe

Offline Chris2016

« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 11:25:04 pm by Chris2016 »

Offline Chris2016

I meant the antibody test, the one that shows if you've had it and built a resistance to it.

Then the fear for the punter would be catching it indirectly from the WGs environment rather than from her specifically.

But safest to just I'm stay away untill it's all blown over in a year or so. Especially if you have family. Jeez I might even have to have sex with my wife. 

They could be infected any time after the test was done.

Offline GingerNuts

I meant the antibody test, the one that shows if you've had it and built a resistance to it.

Maybe resistance to a particular strain but viruses mutate.

Offline Boundless

Then the fear for the punter would be catching it indirectly from the WGs environment rather than from her specifically.

But safest to just I'm stay away untill it's all blown over in a year or so. Especially if you have family. Jeez I might even have to have sex with my wife.

Hey c'mon, it's not that bad surely!

Online mr.bluesky

I have noticed there is a Thai massage shop in Warwick advertising as still open and a Thai lady named Lena in Northampton recently posted her gumtree advert. What is it with these Thai's are they that desperate for money they are risking their own and everyone else's health. Crazy  :scare:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 11:47:37 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Retep64

Yes I noticed that too. They think that just washing hands will be enough! Words escape me.

Offline Stapler

Can't understand why the FBSM girls aren't dropping their prices.

Wash your hands because your brains are already washed!

Offline Tantric_mat

If GT is anything to go by then the number continuing to work is dwindling daily.

If anything this is worse because the punters daft enough to be still going out punting are now all being funnelled into a much smaller pool of girls.

Offline petermisc

What is it with these Thai's are they that desperate for money they are risking their own and everyone else's health. Crazy  :scare:
Yes, they probably are desperate for money.  They are stuck here, still having to pay for their rent, food etc. with no income, and no social security.

Online mr.bluesky

Yes, they probably are desperate for money.  They are stuck here, still having to pay for their rent, food etc. with no income, and no social security.

A good point. Plus many of them probably send money back to Thailand to support family members back home.   :unknown: