Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughtyamixox Central Birmingham  (Read 561 times)

rubberjohhny

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A follow up to the review left by PK

I contacted this girl as her pics look ok. Aw messaged were exchanged,
she arrives almost an hour late
 i say probably 8 in size, 5'5,  bit chavvy looking with long hair. Clearly not the girl in the pictures tits looked pretty good tho, but she was there and i was horny, very horny. 
On arrival first thing she see is the cash i left on table, she grabs it straight away counts it and puts it in her bag we then move into the bedroom then she started chatting non stop about random stuff
finally on to the bed  she sitting on the bed in front of me with the fake lips in my face, and then she says no kissing, not even light kissing on the lips, despite french kissing on the profile. a  big let down but NM
 after a short while she then went to grab a condom, i ask no OWO?  she says OW only at first meet, OWO only for regulars. Im like WTF i was tempted to end the booking at this point as her whole attitude was unfriendly and i could tell she just wanted to get da money and fack off, but again its hard to think straight when you got a hard on

So anyway she gets on with sucking my cock. tbh she can suck a cock . liked teh shaft up and down a really good sloppy blowjob. credit where its due. guessing shes had plenty of practice.
anyway after about 20 mins of this ive still not come and she starts furiously wanking me off. At this point i just want shoot my load so i can see her piss off, when asked about sex she said its an extra 100. WTF at that point i felt like telling her to get fucked off and demanding my money back but most of these girls have pimps and i didn't want the aggro. especially as i live local.

this girl just need to offer a quickie service or a blow and go service at like £40/50 its all shes worth

WORST EVER EXPERIENCE

she using fake pics on here profile i found this one so everyone beware, it took me a long time to find her pics but im adding them so as to warn others.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline P_K

For a minute I was thinking that you copy pasted my review. Haha. The picture probably a few years old now. She has different hair now which she told me cost £400 to do it. Lol.
Stay clear from this wg