Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Shops  (Read 1773 times)

Online JontyR

So what's the deal for the ladies who work here?

Are they paid to deliver massages and whatever extras are theirs? Are they on a proportion of everything? If I just want a massage are they missing out or even at risk of mistreatment?

I sometime just genuinely want a massage and the massage I have had in some places is better than from a professional sports therapist, its also easier to book, often available at more convenient times and more locally. But never have I been to a chinese shop and not being offered something extra. I suppose what I am asking is... how much is refusing freeloading?

Offline houseboot

It depends.

I doubt if any two shops are the same.

We go, we pay what we're asked to pay.

Who knows what happens behind closed doors and how the money is divi'd up ... it is their concern not ours.

Far too complicated for us to get involved with.

Offline thimble29

A certified sports physio will have spent a lot of money being trained and staying certified. An outcome of that is a higher price, and potentially more effective service (depending on your need). If you can pay less to a different individual and still get a service that works for you that's great. Lack of certification means there's. K guarantee of quality.
Whether or not masseuses are happy with turning down extras depends on the individual cases I guess, I imagine in quieter places upselling is more important!

Online JontyR

It depends.

I doubt if any two shops are the same.

We go, we pay what we're asked to pay.

Who knows what happens behind closed doors and how the money is divi'd up ... it is their concern not ours.

Far too complicated for us to get involved with.

Don't agree with the last line. If there is something untowards going on then we are complicit. People buy fairtrade, organic, ethical and so forth why should this be any different?

Totally take on board that every shop may be different, but even wide generalities would be useful.

Offline houseboot

Don't agree with the last line. If there is something untowards going on then we are complicit. People buy fairtrade, organic, ethical and so forth why should this be any different?

Do you discuss you salary, including bonuses, with your colleagues? Do they discuss theirs with you?

When you go to a restaurant, do you ask them how much they are paid and whether they share theirs tips with kitchen staff and management?

It's no different in massage shops. How the massage fee and extras is dealt with is between masseuse and shop, their business not ours.

Your only concern should be is whether she is there willingly, i.e. is not being controlled/not been trafficked.

If you believe that then you leave and report to the authorities.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 02:35:31 pm by houseboot »