Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giving a WG pleasure, no thanks no nothing  (Read 5080 times)

Offline icedance47

I always make the effort, I want the season to feel authentic so I’ll do my best to ensure she enjoys it.

On two occasions, from two different girls, I’ve been given a follow-up freebie. So I must be doing something right. I don’t really expect anyone will believe this, but it’s true.

One time was in a club in Prague. I’d been with one of the girls and had a really great time. A little later on in the night she came over and said “it’s quiet now. You can come with me if you like? No charge.” I was with some friends who were utterly stunned that this had happened.

The other was with a lass up in Halifax, who went my the name of Jade, I think. Had a good session and just after I left I got a text saying that if I wanted to come back another evening there’d be no charge. I saw her a few more times for free, but called it quits as it was getting weird (like, were we going to end up in a relationship?!).

boobloverhenry

there is no way on God's great green earth that I would ever contemplate giving a whore oral

I have paid for a service - I am not there to pleasure her !

plus - do you really want to stick your tongue into a hole that's seen that much action ?

do you really think that whores clean themselves properly ?

most have a conveyor belt system - and time spent washing is time wasted.

that is why I never have sex with the whores.

just a few things that I like - that my other half isn't keen on doing - and I respect that.

Offline scutty brown

there is no way on God's great green earth that I would ever contemplate giving a whore oral

plus - do you really want to stick your tongue into a hole that's seen that much action ?

just a few things that I like - that my other half isn't keen on doing - and I respect that.

Really?
What do you do with them then?

Offline goodtime42

Have been seeing a girl in Shrewsbury and she is now my regular and I always get great response and service by giving first.

Offline boneidle

I enjoy a bit of the old owo too, although generally with regulars rather than random parlour girls.  And then just one that at least seem to enjoy it, fake moans don't really do much for me.

Offline scutty brown

I enjoy a bit of the old owo too, although generally with regulars rather than random parlour girls.  And then just one that at least seem to enjoy it, fake moans don't really do much for me.

You give your regulars OWO? What kind of girls are these?

Offline boneidle

You give your regulars OWO? What kind of girls are these?

Ha! Meant RO of course.  :lol:  But I suppose technically it is OWO, or ROWO.

Offline goodtime42

Can’t beat a nice bit of rows  :P
 :wacko:

Offline AndreaM

• Service Provider

I'm so happy you hate roms and I hope you will soon start not liking any WGs. You shouldn't be around any women, paid for or not.

Offline Beamer

So what do you do apart from your out of order comment that "I'd have punched the stupid whore in the mouth !" That you posted on another thread.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 10:44:13 pm by Beamer »

vw

So what do you do apart from your out of order comment that "I'd have punched the stupid whore in the mouth !" That you posted on another thread.

2 different threads actually.   :crazy:

STAR-LORD

Sweet F.A. by the sound of it......

Offline chucky7

Most wg fake it anyway, don't think they enjoy getting eaten that much.

Offline ilovitbig

I met a Romanian girl a few years ago , before i was on this site, always remember her she had one tit a good cup size bigger than the other. She was well into foreplay both ways, didn't start fucking till she came twice, and while fucking her she was rubbing away at her clit whenever possible. Sadly i never got to see her again as she moved on. Cant remember her name though.

Offline alibirmingham

Most wg fake it anyway, don't think they enjoy getting eaten that much.

Guess you would be the expert with 1 review.

persian prince

I love to go down on my SP regular

Usually start with her giving me oral FIRST whilst on her knees

Then when she leans back onto the bed and invites me in I go down her for few minutes to make her wet

IT WORKS for both of us.

I LOVE IT

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Just curious about the opinion of members regarding, getting a WG off before during or after,she does the punter

Do WG expect this service during a punt or is it something punters like to do, either way has anybody been thanked, reduced rate or anything.

reduced rate for giving me oral  :rolleyes: :dash:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

• Banned
  • Service Provider

wow you sound like a charmer ,reading your post your another one who loves the words whore and bitches, nice.

vw

wow you sound like a charmer ,reading your post your another one who loves the words whore and bitches, nice.

Did you miss the punch in face posts? 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=234184.msg2392704#msg2392704
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 01:03:12 am by vw »

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline winkywanky

Tread carefully ER! Over 3000 posts but no reviews, now come on!  :D

vw

wow how is he not banned? :unknown:

The piece of human garbage has been banned now.

Adam1990

It's interesting that there are very clear divisions in what punters expect from WGs. My own view is that the concept of GFE is fundimentaly flawed, simply because they are not your girlfriend (obviously).

However, everyone has their own tastes and their own expectations from a punt, the only caveat to that is the concern of STIs. Which is a real concern and made even more concerning when it comes to RO.

At the end of the day though its your life and your money so do what you like. You only live once.

Offline lovemeyellow

Sorry I'm going to be a bastard and keep that one to myself............not being greedy, but she's only supposed to be doing massage and if any rumours got out it would cause problems.
But........I find as a rule it works with many (most?) Thai massage girls. Go a few times and build their friendship with b2b massage, then flip them over and give them the tongue. Bring them to orgasm and they'll let you shag them, just make sure you have your own condoms.

I agree. Solid advice . People end up doubting you when you say they give extras that they don’t get . Keep her hidden or you’ll end up having people blowing up her phone telling her about the extra services  :lol:

Offline Mrniceguy165

I always go down on them, it's one of my favorite things. You can soon tell if they're into it. I think it's easy to tell if they fake an orgasm too, at least if they do that they are trying!
One girl I used to go to regularly, now sadly gone, clearly came every time and clearly enjoyed it. She said hardly anyone did it to her, I had freebie CIM and she let me video us at it for nothing too.
I've had others who are looking all around the room and are not interested. I don't go back!

Roadster

I always go down on them, it's one of my favorite things. You can soon tell if they're into it. I think it's easy to tell if they fake an orgasm too, at least if they do that they are trying!
One girl I used to go to regularly, now sadly gone, clearly came every time and clearly enjoyed it. She said hardly anyone did it to her, I had freebie CIM and she let me video us at it for nothing too.
I've had others who are looking all around the room and are not interested. I don't go back!

Who are, say, your top three atm?

Offline Mrniceguy165

Suki at blue ice, Paris at erotic studio and Kim KK are all worth a visit.