Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia - NTS Edinburgh  (Read 1638 times)

Jackson1

So I did check out the night shift but instead of LSS  I decided to try something new, having only ventured into LSS   AW indies over the years I decided to give new saunas a go starting with newtown.

the facilities aren't quite as good as LSS. I'm not keen on changing in the open in front of the main reception area then again walking through main reception for a shower then again across reception for the sauna. That said. I had a quality punt. However, I was disappointed with the selection. 1 mature Scottish bird called Kara, who was clearly a smasher in her day. I'm sure she is ace and knows her stuff but not my kinda thing. Another Scottish lass called Alanna. sorry if she can see this, but she wasn't too great a choice. Long horse like features and looked a bit like a gear head, maybe she was just ill or summin but there wasn't a real appeal there. That left me with 2 choices. Sophia or the Brazilian lass can't mind her name. She was fuckin stunning though but was booked by the time I was ready. So I opted for Sophia.

Sophia - Lithuanian
Age - 19 if she isn't there aren't many years difference.
Tits -10/10 absolutely smoking)
Arse- 9/10
Height -5'7"/5'8

Great service and maybe one of my top punts. She's a bit quirky and her English isn't amazing but she can hold a half decent convo. From the off she was really inattentive. Stripped down to reveal a smoking body and as I've said amazing tits which I was happily fondling and sucking on with no complaints. She got on top of me and instantly started with DFK then moved on to OWO which was outstanding. She knows a hard cock is not for pishing over high walls! After 5 mins it was clear I was ready and it was on with the jacket. Started with her on top and she was that good it finished with her on top, unusual for me, I like a good mix up. One thing I loved about this punt is that she was getting off on watching me drill her in the mirror so much that she turned my head to the mirror so I could enjoy it as well. I took my time and let her spend 10 or so mins with her on top before filling the bag. Chilled for 10 mins had a good chat about her past and how long she's been here. Have to admit I was surprised about this punt. Would I go back? Yup but next time I'll go straight to the room instead of my usual 40 mins stint chilling in the sauna.  I'm giving this a positive based on the girls performance. Had it not been as enjoyable then it would have been a neutral or negative.

Offline Inkerton83

I think someone else said she was 21?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Inkerton83

Sorry, I meant, I think someone recently said she was mid-late 20s?

This is allowing for the fact that there was an 18yo there by the same name.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: