Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Photo ID Insanity  (Read 760 times)

Offline OutForJustice80

Was doing a peruse on AW and Alicia Gold came up in the area I was checking. I’ve seen her profile in London a few times, never booked. Had a butchers and noticed the milf gang bang tab. Was vaguely interested as I’ve seen Harley Sin’s sub sluts video and thought it might be interesting for £120 but then noticed the section linked below. I can only assume that these parties do get attended and in light of the recent outings it beggars belief that anyone would agree to this. Anyway. Just highlighting how easily some punters are convinced to hand over info. I wouldn’t do it but if you’ve nothing to lose...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

No doubt there will be some dozy dicks who will turn up and flash their driving licences.
More fool them.

Offline char45

A lot of swingers clubs do this

Offline OutForJustice80

A lot of swingers clubs do this
There’s a big difference between a swingers club and a prostitute gang bang. Arentnmost swingers clubs for couples anyway?

Offline char45

I guess if you are worried about being outed a swingers club might or might not be much better than a gangbang. A lot of clubs will have single males on some nights

Offline OutForJustice80

I guess if you are worried about being outed a swingers club might or might not be much better than a gangbang. A lot of clubs will have single males on some nights
Personally I don’t think they’re comparable. Far less of a stigma attached to swinging than punting.