Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa just 4 you - Kingston  (Read 2015 times)

holland

I met

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: good. all by text

Paid: £60 per 30min

Girl: very young skinny Romanian girl. Pretty face. Small breast and bum. Beautiful white skin. A pretty and young beauty.  :rose: :sarcastic:
Pictures are correct but I think she is actually a bit slimmer in reality. She is probably 18/20 years old.

Service/punt:
I read about her on ukpunting before booking so I was just expecting a very vanilla session with a natural young beauty and I haven't been disappointed.
She is very smiley and sweet. Some cuddles happened during the punt. Obviously her young age play a part on this.
She is quite submissive and she doesn't take initiate however, at times, she enjoyed the session especially during RO and some gentle penetration. 
I fucked her in several position for most of the punt. Best doggy and standing in front of the mirror.
All good apart the fact that she definitely struggled with my girth. She is very very tight and at times she was visibly in discomfort. She didn't stop me to fuck her hard but, towards the end, I could see that she had enough of my cock..
She does kiss but without tongue. I didn't go for oral at all but I presumed it would be protected.

Verdict:
Overall if you are into fucking a passive young skinny beauty you won't get wrong with her. You won't get much else with her but she would always smile at you during the punt which is good. I would return but for no more than 30 minutes.

:drinks:

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 06:55:43 pm by holland »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Offline justanotherinch

I met

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: good. all by text

Paid: £60 per 30min

Girl: very young skinny Romanian girl. Pretty face. Small breast and bum. Beautiful white skin. A pretty and young beauty.  :rose: :sarcastic:
Pictures are correct but I think she is actually a bit slimmer in reality. She is probably 18/20 years old.

Service/punt:
I read about her on ukpunting before booking so I was just expecting a very vanilla session with a natural young beauty and I haven't been disappointed.
She is very smiley and sweet. Some cuddles happened during the punt. Obviously her young age play a part on this.
She is quite submissive and she doesn't take initiate however, at times, she enjoyed the session especially during RO and some gentle penetration. 
I fucked her in several position for most of the punt. Best doggy and standing in front of the mirror.
All good apart the fact that she definitely struggled with my girth. She is very very tight and at times she was visibly in discomfort. She didn't stop me to fuck her hard but, towards the end, I could see that she had enough of my cock..
She does kiss but without tongue. I didn't go for oral at all but I presumed it would be protected.

Verdict:
Overall if you are into fucking a passive young skinny beauty you won't get wrong with her. You won't get much else with her but she would always smile at you during the punt which is good. I would return but for no more than 30 minutes.

:drinks:

Thanks Holland, on the HL. What is your girth, if we may know?

holland

Thanks Holland, on the HL. What is your girth, if we may know?
Lol
I don't actually know in number but it's quite fat like my wrist  :cool:
Anyway, she is exceptionally tight thought.

holland