Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phone calls - Red Flag? Couple of AW profiles in Birmingham  (Read 859 times)

Offline bhampunt19

Was looking visit someone today - and like always when you have a bit of time free there is barely anything available - and had my eye on a couple.

When phoning, and I've had this before, does sometimes the pimp put on a girls voice? It's clearly a man pretending to be a girl but is this a red flag or is this pretty standard for the girls who probably don't speak English? Was looking at External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  in particular and since she has no reviews don't know whether to dodge this one or TOFT. Same with Kiyoko External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline sensualencounter

Pimping is a red flag to me straight out. Putting on a woman’s voice is just plain weird on top of that!!

Offline pbrown355

Rang Kiyoko 2-3days ago. The answer sounded like a very disorganised house with male and female voices in thebackground. Couldn't make out what the person answering was saying. When I asked a question about location, he/she just put the phone down. Makes very little sense advertising then not being able to take the next step.
Onwards and upwards.

Offline petermisc

Doing a search on the phone number for Kiyoko brings up some interesting results.  Ads for different girls around the country, including a TS Nicolly.

Offline pbrown355

I won't try again. TS not my thing. Nor is trying to speak to someone who can't properly communicate.

Offline alibirmingham

Sounds like a possible scam if the number is advertised in multiple locations. Both both those profiles seem to have fake pics byway so that would be the initial red flag