Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paige-Gracies Girls  (Read 1700 times)

valentino77

External Link/Members Only

The assignation took place this afternoon.

Comms;Very good.Texted the night before to enquire regarding booking.Fortunately one slot left.Texted today to confirm and address texted straight away.

Fee;£60 for half an hour.

Venue;Decent flat in nice area of Hartlepool.Discreet and ample free parking.

Appearance;Paige facially is very attractive;24 years old;long brunette hair;34 DD;5' 5";size 10;Paige also has a few attractive tattoo's.

Services:DFK;OWO;RO;Sex in various positions.

I had been wanting to see Paige for sometime.The young lady has previously had glowing reviews and very quickly gets booked up.

Arrived at the location and was greeted by a very attractive,warm and appealing young lady wearing a basque and stockings.Greeted with a hug and a kiss.
Paperwork sorted.I quickly used the bathroom.On returning to the bedroom Paige was waiting for me on the bed and we went straight into DFK.This probably is my favourite part of a punt.

Paige was insatiable and did not hold back;has excellent technique with her tongue.Probably the best DFK I have had for a while.
By this stage I was not fully undressed! But gradually succumbed to her charm and was naked.

Lots of kissing and cuddling ensued in different positions.I explored all of Paige's body..She tasted divine.I removed her knickers and performed prolonged oral on her.As stated she tasted divine and fresh.I could have spent all day down there.I did a bit of rimming as well.

The entire punt felt so natural,highly charged and passionate.Then it was my time for oral.Paige has fantastic oral skills.Lots of eye contact throughout.Paige let her hair down.Lots of ball licking.Paige clearly loves doing this.I am particularly sensitive when it comes to oral and felt myself come to the brink on a couple of occasions.But to my amazement I lasted(won't tell you what I was thinking about but it wasn't sex-technique to make me last longer)!

Paige allowed me to massage her and was very receptive to this.

Again more acts of passion.Paige asked the question "Do you want me to fuck you".I replied "Yes".On with the condom,a few positions and ended in cowgirl.It was as if Paige was crouching down,great technique,needless to say I did not last long.

Cleaned up-a bit more DFK and a nice chat afterwards.Paige is certainly not a clockwatcher and we ran over five minutes

Words such as insatiable,rampant,wild and mischievous accurately describe Paige.She is one hot fabulously sexy young lady.

I am trying to limit my punts to one a month,but finding it hard.I use Gracies Girls from time to time and Paige is easily the best from the agency IMO.
I regularly see a young lady on AW(who is my personal favourite).

I Would definitely see Paige again.
Highly recommended gents.

Offline AgedCases

Is she partial to a gobful of manmilk?

valentino77

That I don't know for certain AC.Never got to that stage and didn't broach the subject.

Recovering Sex Addict

Thanks for the review of Paige, mate. You can always tell which are the best girls at Gracies, because they are virtually impossible to book on the day.

Recovering Sex Addict

Is she partial to a gobful of manmilk?
Don't think there's many at Gracies that do. Maybe Sasha, but don't quote me on that.

Online ProfessorYaffle

Don't think there's many at Gracies that do. Maybe Sasha, but don't quote me on that.

Sasha and Jessie definitely do CIM as I've done it with them. Sarah told me she does CIM but I haven't done it with her.

Online ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review, it sounded great.

She's been on my hot list for a long time but she always works so far away from me.

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

I haven't attempted to get to see her recently, as she seems to have been quite elusive over the last year or so, and prone to the odd cancellation. But if you do get to see her, she is well worth it. She was my birthday treat a couple of years ago - one of the best punts I ever had. A complete natural, really into it, and flawless technique in ...er .... just about everything! :)

Recovering Sex Addict

I haven't attempted to get to see her recently, as she seems to have been quite elusive over the last year or so, and prone to the odd cancellation. But if you do get to see her, she is well worth it. She was my birthday treat a couple of years ago - one of the best punts I ever had. A complete natural, really into it, and flawless technique in ...er .... just about everything! :)

Often, the less the girl works, the better they are.

Offline Bird lover

Did this girl in question used to be called Amy of nne? Does anybody no.

Offline Sirwalterrallye

Paige is the best; but she so unreliable.

I've had two bookings recently, first one she cancelled and the second she was 30 mins late and I had and another appointment so the entire booking ended up getting cancelled.

Saying all that I'd still book her again.

valentino77

In response to Birdlover.Yes she did go by the name Amy previously.

Cheers.

valentino77

Still buzzing and definitely worth the wait and money.

Offline Bird lover

Still buzzing and definitely worth the wait and money.
cheers I thought it was her from photos, must try get a visit in soon

Recovering Sex Addict

Paige is the best; but she so unreliable.

I've had two bookings recently, first one she cancelled and the second she was 30 mins late and I had and another appointment so the entire booking ended up getting cancelled.

Saying all that I'd still book her again.

Nobody likes being messed around, but I think if a girl is really, really good, you've got to give them some leeway.