Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine_doll is this stunner real?  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Essex3

vw

Looks nice, no sign of photoshop, not Romanian, no at discretion just straight a-levels and CIM, only here for short time though so would imagine low risk. 

password02

Offline Malvolio

Verification picture can be viewed, is certainly her and is dated 14 August, so I'd say she is for real.

Offline G.Raff

Offline HappyLarry

She's 100% real. I saw her near canary wharf last week. I'll post up a review shortly. Long story short, great service, great owo and takes a CIM like a pro. Very pretty girl and yes it's definetly her. Quite tiny though, I's say barely above 5 ft. And fake boob, but feel great.

Offline PLeisure

She's 100% real. I saw her near canary wharf last week. I'll post up a review shortly. Long story short, great service, great owo and takes a CIM like a pro. Very pretty girl and yes it's definetly her. Quite tiny though, I's say barely above 5 ft. And fake boob, but feel great.

Looking forwards to reading your thoughts on her  :hi:   - she looks great

Profile states CiM +£20. Did she charge when you saw her?
Small ass.. firm.. or.. ?
Any stomach bulge?
Fake titties... how do they feel 

password02

Looking forwards to reading your thoughts on her  :hi:   - she looks great

Profile states CiM +£20. Did she charge when you saw her?
Small ass.. firm.. or.. ?
Any stomach bulge?
Fake titties... how do they feel

+1. Also interested love small girls with big tits

Offline HappyLarry

Review posted in London section now

Online Anadin

There's a group of Hungarians on Adultwork who all seem to have the Only here for X Days on their profile, I take it she's the latest one to join their ranks. They seem to be bounce between Manchester and London.

password02

I got an email to say she is back in London in 4-5 weeks time