Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinatown London massage - Everwell girls  (Read 6442 times)

Offline BenHiggins

Have tried a few massage places recently:

Everwell - Gerrard St. - Cindy
Used to work at closed down Charing Cross branch so had met her before.
Paid £28 for relaxing massage at desk.
Met by smiling Cindy and taken downstairs.  She remembered me.
Good strong massage soon turned into gentle strokes of legs and CC swipes.  Hand underneath.
Dress came off for some closer massage.
Allowed me to take bra off and touch her pussy.
Some gentle kissing and then HR while sitting on the table.
Nice overall visit but lacked a bit of excitement.  Gave her £30.  Knew her from before so didn’t need a negotiation.

Everwell - Gerrard Street - Nancy
Paid same £28.
Did not speak much English.
Seemed much newer.  Gentle massage led very quickly to leg and bum massage.  Asked if I had been here before, which I said yes.
Completely stripped naked to my somewhat surprise with no real further discussion.  Fully naked.
Very tactile.  Gave me HR, I gave her £20.  Think could get a lot more but did not push it first time.

Ever well - Lisle Street - Lisa
Paid same £28 at desk
Tall and friendly girl.  Had met her about a year ago.
Had to wait a while in room before she came in on her phone.  Remembered me.
Gave 10 minute massage and then gentle legs swipes and kissing on my neck from behind.
She lay on bed with me after taking off dress.  Very fit body, perfect breasts.
I sat up in table and she gave great HR rubbing up against her body.
Tried touching her below and she was not keen.
Overall nice visit.  Paid her £30 for HR.

Anyone have any others to try?

Offline Splodge

What's the one in Chinatown where the oriental ladies stand outside smoking and trying to get punters in? If it's still there?

Online kuck

Everwell Charing Cross Road
 Musi/Musey - great massage and £20 hj
 Carey - great massage and ok hj for £20

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for these updates.   :drinks:

Can you describe each of the girls in a little more detail?

Approx height?
dress size/body shape?
body tone?
cup size/handfuls?
shaven?
facial looks?
estimated age?

Stevensmiles

What's the one in Chinatown where the oriental ladies stand outside smoking and trying to get punters in? If it's still there?

It’s Little Newport Street.
I only know that because if I’m ever in the West End for a beer. I go to the KU Bar.
Apparently advertised as the best gay bar in London  :drinks:

Before you ask.
No I’m not  :coolgirl:

Online sparkus

Doesn't this belong in the massage shops mini reviews thread?

IRC the Everwell on Charing Cross Rd was very legit, unless the closure of the one further up changed that. I spent my formative years of this lark between Isabella's thighs.

Offline BenHiggins

Some updates as requested

Lisa - tall 5’10 ish, very slim body, small handful of breasts but pert and nicely shaped.  Would say late 20s, early 30’s.  Nicely trimmed.
Cindy - a bit shorter, slightly fuller body but still fit.  Good handful. Trimmed not shaven.  Older, 40’s?
Nancy - similar height to Cindy, similar physique, younger, smoker, more carefree.  Not shaven.

Online sparkus

I've met Lisa, was in knitted dress and knee boots. Really wanted to stay but work conspired against me.

Offline LLPunting

Some updates as requested

Lisa - tall 5’10 ish, very slim body, small handful of breasts but pert and nicely shaped.  Would say late 20s, early 30’s.  Nicely trimmed.
Cindy - a bit shorter, slightly fuller body but still fit.  Good handful. Trimmed not shaven.  Older, 40’s?
Nancy - similar height to Cindy, similar physique, younger, smoker, more carefree.  Not shaven.

:drinks:

Offline LLPunting

I'm hoping the era of leeches is over.

Nope, for every good bloke turning up there're more shits prattling and thieving in the open.  You'll see I noted another one just a moment ago.

Welcome BH, look forward to sharing good intel with you.  :drinks:

Offline BenHiggins

I also tried Natural Health on Newport Court a while back.  There is a Polish? girl in there called Agata who is a bit different from the rest.  Very chatty and friendly.  Paid £30 for HJ and some body touching.  Anyone else have experience of her and what she offers?  She looks about 30, nice body and ample breasts.

Offline BenHiggins

Tried out Everwell Charing Cross Road today.  I too had the impression that it was a bit more legit than the others.  I frequented the old one further up the road in Mimi’s time.  Walked in, couldn’t see any girls from the road.  Paid £30 for regular massage.  Got Jasmine.  I would say in 30’s, slim, nicely shaped, black dress, highlighted hair.  Walked downstairs into huge area of rooms, must be 8-10 rooms but not really being used.  Asked if been here before, usual code for whether I wanted extras.  Good actual massage, nice and strong.  Offered HJ at end, I said £20 and she was fine with it.  Allowed good touching but no clothes off.  Maybe try more next time.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 12:11:20 am by BenHiggins »

Offline tonystark

Not seen Cindy's name mentioned on here for a while.

I've been a regular with Cindy for about 1.5 years and don't go elsewhere (apart from once when Cindy was away for a very long 3 months - see below) and visit most weeks, so you could say we know each other fairly well now. She's been with Everwell for about 5 years now.

I know what you mean about her not being very exciting and thats Ok with me, but on a good day she can a get a bit crazy! She will do full service but you have to have been a few times and wait for her to offer. I'm a regular because I know what I'm going to get and she knows what I want and delivers it. She is reliable, always there and doesn't disappoint, and for me she is also gentle and affectionate - and yes I probably get what you might call the girlfriend experience!

Nancy, who is the only one I tried when Cindy was away. Doesn't speak much English and worked there for about 6 months. Is completely carefree... full unprotected sex on first visit for a full hour and for £40. FS wasn't on my agenda until she quickly hopped on and went for it. Jolly good BJ as well. TBH the unprotected sex shocked me a bit and lead to me getting tested! All clear! People visit these girls for different reasons and the sex with Nancy whilst very pleasurable left me cold, but the extra connection I have with Cindy is what brings me back. Cindy also gives excellent massage and has proper training that many lack.

Both come recommended for different reasons and you can obviously tell my preference. I believe they are the only 2 working at Gerrard Street full time at the moment.

Offline Liverpool

Not seen Cindy's name mentioned on here for a while.

I've been a regular with Cindy for about 1.5 years and don't go elsewhere (apart from once when Cindy was away for a very long 3 months - see below) and visit most weeks, so you could say we know each other fairly well now. She's been with Everwell for about 5 years now.

I know what you mean about her not being very exciting and thats Ok with me, but on a good day she can a get a bit crazy! She will do full service but you have to have been a few times and wait for her to offer. I'm a regular because I know what I'm going to get and she knows what I want and delivers it. She is reliable, always there and doesn't disappoint, and for me she is also gentle and affectionate - and yes I probably get what you might call the girlfriend experience!

Nancy, who is the only one I tried when Cindy was away. Doesn't speak much English and worked there for about 6 months. Is completely carefree... full unprotected sex on first visit for a full hour and for £40. FS wasn't on my agenda until she quickly hopped on and went for it. Jolly good BJ as well. TBH the unprotected sex shocked me a bit and lead to me getting tested! All clear! People visit these girls for different reasons and the sex with Nancy whilst very pleasurable left me cold, but the extra connection I have with Cindy is what brings me back. Cindy also gives excellent massage and has proper training that many lack.

Both come recommended for different reasons and you can obviously tell my preference. I believe they are the only 2 working at Gerrard Street full time at the moment.

So in summary: we'll need to "treat" the first girl "right" and stay the fuck away from that place if you can slap it up before strapping it up as well as any other girls you see if you're willing to do that.  :dash:

Offline BenHiggins

Good review.  I agree that Cindy definitely loosens up a bit as you get to know her.  Nancy is exciting but a bit too carefree for me.  Understand you need to get to know her but how much are you paying for FS with Cindy?

Online sparkus

Unprotected sex  :dash:

And there was me dismissing the claims made about Organic Hammersmith as fanciful  :thumbsdown:

Offline BenHiggins

Managed the full service experience with Cindy the other week.  Paid £50 first time round and £40 second time.  Really enjoyed first time as she was gave quite a GFE but got a bit bored second time round.  Tight enough pussy for me.  Quite open for different positions.  Not sure if I’ll go back.

Offline tonystark

Glad you enjoyed Cindy again. You say second time was boring, is that because she was pretty much the same again?

How long/much are you paying for the massage and how much/long are you getting the extras for? Interested to compare!

Did you get any oral? She seems to sometimes do it and then if I ask she seems reluctant!

Offline BenHiggins

I always go for half an hour.  Paid £28 at the desk and full service for £50 first time and £40 second time.  First time was quite sexual/GFE but second time a bit more lacklustre, she laid back and left it up to me.  Oral has been limited to gentle licking in the foreplay stages, but have not asked for it outright.  In two minds whether to go back for more.  What is your experience?

Offline tonystark

I've been a regular for a while now - over 2 years. I nearly always go for one hour (buying the packages makes it cheaper). Sometimes starts with 20min massage and then extras, but sometimes the whole hour extras. For b2b I pay 40, full for 60, so a little more than you but I may be getting more extras time. I do get a very sensual GFE which she knows I like, strong and long kissing, loads of touching and fingering, occasional BJ. Maybe being a regular I get extra extras and if there no one coming in after me I'm sometimes given more than my one hour. This weeks visit was the best yet and she was rather wild, but I agree she can sometimes be lacklustre - and I know her enough to pick her up on it, and she will respond.

Offline rebelsurge

I always go for half an hour.  Paid £28 at the desk and full service for £50 first time and £40 second time.  First time was quite sexual/GFE but second time a bit more lacklustre, she laid back and left it up to me.  Oral has been limited to gentle licking in the foreplay stages, but have not asked for it outright.  In two minds whether to go back for more.  What is your experience?
I have not seen Cindy for quite a few years but I guess you get what you pay for, if you are paying £40 for fs she is not going to put in a lot of effort.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline BenHiggins

I think it depends on her mood.  Agree that she needs to be picked up on it occasionally.  Have known her for a year or so at this place but only recently moved onto FS.  First met her at the old closed down Charing Cross branch but was more restrained then especially as was not a regular.

I've been a regular for a while now - over 2 years. I nearly always go for one hour (buying the packages makes it cheaper). Sometimes starts with 20min massage and then extras, but sometimes the whole hour extras. For b2b I pay 40, full for 60, so a little more than you but I may be getting more extras time. I do get a very sensual GFE which she knows I like, strong and long kissing, loads of touching and fingering, occasional BJ. Maybe being a regular I get extra extras and if there no one coming in after me I'm sometimes given more than my one hour. This weeks visit was the best yet and she was rather wild, but I agree she can sometimes be lacklustre - and I know her enough to pick her up on it, and she will respond.

Offline BenHiggins

I don’t think it was actually about the money.  She charged less as only go for half hour and I know her quite well now.  These girls are not too busy right now and trying to keep business.  I think her effort depends on her mood.  Will maybe go back in a few weeks and see.

I have not seen Cindy for quite a few years but I guess you get what you pay for, if you are paying £40 for fs she is not going to put in a lot of effort.

Offline BenHiggins

Does anyone have any more intel on Lisa at Lisle Street branch.  Have not seen anything recent.  She always seems rushed in the lunchtime slots and seems to try and juggle rooms.  I find her quite attractive and she has great tits.  Anyone with FS experience?

Have tried a few massage places recently:

Everwell - Gerrard St. - Cindy
Used to work at closed down Charing Cross branch so had met her before.
Paid £28 for relaxing massage at desk.
Met by smiling Cindy and taken downstairs.  She remembered me.
Good strong massage soon turned into gentle strokes of legs and CC swipes.  Hand underneath.
Dress came off for some closer massage.
Allowed me to take bra off and touch her pussy.
Some gentle kissing and then HR while sitting on the table.
Nice overall visit but lacked a bit of excitement.  Gave her £30.  Knew her from before so didn’t need a negotiation.

Everwell - Gerrard Street - Nancy
Paid same £28.
Did not speak much English.
Seemed much newer.  Gentle massage led very quickly to leg and bum massage.  Asked if I had been here before, which I said yes.
Completely stripped naked to my somewhat surprise with no real further discussion.  Fully naked.
Very tactile.  Gave me HR, I gave her £20.  Think could get a lot more but did not push it first time.

Ever well - Lisle Street - Lisa
Paid same £28 at desk
Tall and friendly girl.  Had met her about a year ago.
Had to wait a while in room before she came in on her phone.  Remembered me.
Gave 10 minute massage and then gentle legs swipes and kissing on my neck from behind.
She lay on bed with me after taking off dress.  Very fit body, perfect breasts.
I sat up in table and she gave great HR rubbing up against her body.
Tried touching her below and she was not keen.
Overall nice visit.  Paid her £30 for HR.

Anyone have any others to try?