Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt in Upminster  (Read 502 times)

Offline Flithy Red

Visited "Natural Balance" at 165 St Marys Lane, Upminster for the first time over the weekend.
External Link/Members Only
A lady on reception, Jenny had been taking my texts on 07581157188 greeted me and took my £45, then showed me through to the rooms at the back.
I underdressed and laid on my front. A lady in her early 30s, I think the same popular woman that other punters mentioned came through a short while later.
She was smiling and very pleasant, but her English was rather weak.
Her massage was quite strong and lasted almost the hour before she made things more interesting ... starting with oil on my bum hole and gentle rubbing there.
After some ball massage, I turned over and she starting gently stroking my dick.
She then said "body to body" I said ok, and we agreed £40 and then she stripped, keeping her little black panties on.
Despite this, she didn't resist me pushing a couple of fingers inside her.  Made all the right noises.
We went about 15 minutes over the time, and no extra room payment was asked for.
Afterwards she asked me if I would be coming again next week, I told her "maybe". We'll see!  :)