Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky kimi dash - Victoria aka Rochelle Rose.  (Read 1017 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous profile:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Now I was in two minds as to whether or not to post this review, as the SP has her face pictures on here and she did request for them to be removed. But hey, I’m only here to review and not get involved with all the politics. This meeting was from last year whilst she was in Victoria.

comms Quick and to the point.

location at the time, a nice upscale hotel. Not too far from Victoria station.

price It may have been slightly less expensive at the time but it’s currently £150 for the hour.

the woman I’d say somewhere between a size 12-14. Bigger than what her pictures led me to believe. Her face was decent. Great boobs, an average bum. Sadly, I wasn’t physically attracted to her, she was friendly though.

services I would say that she’s very passive. If you give her some guidance, she will try her hardest to accommodate you. I just wasn’t into it really. She gave a somewhat decent OWO but the rest of the punt was completely forgettable.

positives Friendly girl. Great boobs. Willing to please.
neutral no physical attraction. Body was sloppy. Average service.
negatives none.

Would I return? No. But I have had worse punts, she just wasn’t for me.

DylanPerry

Cheers for the early morning graft in getting your reviews up to date  :thumbsup: lol

For reference and for anyone looking for a 3some with two large units (not my portion) I am sure this chick used to work in tandem with April Foxx. Not sure if still the same though. Also had a twitter but can't seem to find it now...soz.

Surprised the pics misled you Roscoe. They always put me off...lol

CaptainRoscoe

Haha, just trying to give back to the community. I’ve got a lot more reviews coming up today.... one is even a niche so to speak so look out for it.

Her pictures looked good but women are the masters of deception when it comes to appearance. I’m more of a body over a face guy. Sadly, her overall appearance just wasn’t up to scratch.

Offline StiffChocolate91

I was gonna post a review for her too. I pretty much agree with your views. She's friendly and the OWO is decent but I wasn't all that attracted to her either. I didn't think her bum was all that great considering shes a size 14+