Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetTeen_julia20  (Read 3546 times)

Offline horsa

sweetTeen_julia20 External Link/Members Only

is this her new profile? or has the old Julia completely gone?

Offline Sinz

Looks like it is her new profile, given the similarities in the services, location and the main pic on the profile is same as the pic she had on her previous profile before it went offline.

Much of the text on the new profile is similar to old profile.

Old profile capture:

Hidden Image/Members Only

imtheman

I'm not sure the pictures in the private gallery are of her.  She could have passed on her old profile to another girl.  One way to find out for sure OP  :D

mrhappypants

Horsa,  thanks for pointing this out. 

The service list and pricing looks familiar.  She stopped working with the small Polish crew around Old Street several months ago and they thought she might not return.  If it is her she is likely to confirm rimming as it is her trademark - I note your interest on another thread.  It will be good for competition if she is back. 

My two reservations are that I don’t recognise her from the photos and the one Adultwork review talks about a milf (but she may have bought the profile with a review on it - she is no teenager but not a milf).
Please update with any details of qualification conversations, and thanks again.   :hi:

The new profile name appears identical.  I did not think that was possible with a different profile number?

Old profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 10:01:33 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Bassman

Tattoo on the new ones right arm. If it’s the original, she could’ve got it since her old photos I guess.

mrhappypants

Tattoo on the new ones right arm. If it’s the original, she could’ve got it since her old photos I guess.

Good spot.

Online pepsicolaboy

Does anyone know if this indeed her? Was she still doing anal up until her old profile went down? (even though it was off the likes list)

Also I remember last year when anal came off her original profile likes list...

...on a Punt with Nicol from her crew and I asked her if Julia had stopped doing anal she was like: what you on about? :unknown: 'yes she offers anal.'

So either she wasn't in the loop on her mate's service change or Sergei changed the profile in case Julie's arse is saw and needs a break when customer No.5 arrives for the day  :unknown:

I am yet to punt Julia largely because you got to book early in the day or the day before and I never got it together :cry:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:06:42 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Sinz

Does anyone know if this indeed her? Was she still doing anal up until her old profile went down? (even though it was off the likes list)

Also I remember last year when anal came off her original profile likes list...

...on a Punt with Nicol from her crew and I asked her if Julia had stopped doing anal she was like: what you on about? :unknown: 'yes she offers anal.'

So either she wasn't in the loop on her mate's service change or Sergei changed the profile in case Julie's arse is saw and needs a break when customer No.5 arrives for the day  :unknown:

I am yet to punt Julia largely because you got to book early in the day or the day before and I never got it together :cry:

Based on the comments above, I don’t think anyone can be certain, if this profile belongs to her.

Certainly there are several similarities and I guess it is a matter of who’s is going to TOFFT ? provided a contact number comes visible, in the first place.

Have a feeling this profile is being managed with an agenda or probably she is just waiting to make a return.

As far as Anal is concerned, I have punted her several times last year and anal was not on the menu.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:20:40 am by Sinz »

Online pepsicolaboy

Thank you Sinz, much appreciated

:hi:

I also know both her and Nicol do/did reverse anal with strapon/toys to the Punter :wackogirl: which I had with Nicol as she very matter of factly asked me if I wanted it when I first met her lol

Sadly Nicol has no toys at her new place...will do my review shortly and be a good boy  :coolgirl:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:20:48 am by pepsicolaboy »

mrhappypants

Certainly there are several similarities and I guess it is a matter of who’s is going to TOFFT ? provided a contact number comes visible, in the first place.
If only that someone has gone to the trouble of identically reproducing her profile name this makes me suspect it is her.

...probably she is just waiting to make a return.
She has always struck me as canny.  Putting the profile up ahead of times as a teaser is good marketing.

Online pepsicolaboy

Well I wont 'miss out' this time...if indeed she is coming back!  :dancegirl:

Strange, when I asked these crew if Polish girls about the other ones...they have claimed they are not friendly with them - just work in same location, or maintain they simply work from the same Sergei and thats it - they are not pals basically

For a time this one worked with as Julia and Nicol in either their previous location in Old Street flat above the cafe or the Ibis Hotel in Euston...maybe both I cant remember...

_Miranda_
External Link/Members Only

One of the crew told me shes a bit 'crazy' i.e. she didnt like her:

prossies hey :unknown:

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 10:13:00 am by pepsicolaboy »

mrhappypants

Well I wont 'miss out' this time...if indeed she is coming back!  :dancegirl:

Strange, when I asked these crew if Polish girls about the other ones...they have claimed they are not friendly with them - just work in same location, or maintain they simply work from the same Sergei and thats it - they are not pals basically

For a time this one worked with as Julia and Nicol in either their previous location in Old Street flat above the cafe or the Ibis Hotel in Euston...maybe both I cant remember...

_Miranda_

One of the crew told me shes a bit 'crazy' i.e. she didnt like her:

prossies hey :unknown:

True.  I have also heard Julia has left this crew.

Offline Sinz

True.  I have also heard Julia has left this crew.

I keep confusing her crew with Independant Lena and Masseuse Nicol.

I guess Julia used to work with Nicol first at Old Street and then Euston.

But then Nicol and Lena (Sami) started to work together and Julia left the crew.

Can't seem to keep up. 

Offline BootsnBunches

If Sweet Teen Julia did anal I'm gutted to have missed out. I hope she's coming back.

mrhappypants

I keep confusing her crew with Independant Lena and Masseuse Nicol.

I guess Julia used to work with Nicol first at Old Street and then Euston.

But then Nicol and Lena (Sami) started to work together and Julia left the crew.

Can't seem to keep up.

You are not confused.  Lena, Nicol, Julia and Miranda (and these are only the ones I have seen) have all worked as part of the same crew in the past. I think Julia and Miranda have moved on but the others are cagey with me now.

Online pepsicolaboy

If Sweet Teen Julia did anal I'm gutted to have missed out. I hope she's coming back.

Hello,

She did for ages and ages and was popular for that and rimming (Giving) hence my problems booking on the spur on the moment I suspect

think it was taken off her old profile (now down) last year some point

One of the other gents may know for sure

Offline Sinz

Hello,

She did for ages and ages and was popular for that and rimming (Giving) hence my problems booking on the spur on the moment I suspect

think it was taken off her old profile (now down) last year some point

One of the other gents may know for sure

As far as Anal is concerned, I have punted her several times last year and anal was not on the menu.

Probably she did before last year  :unknown:

Online pepsicolaboy

Hi Sinz, you probably right

My punting recall by year is rather foggy (and often inaccurate), they seem to blend together

:hi:

Offline MajorPayne

Julia (old profile) was my very first independent experience and she had a gorgeous body then. She seemed keen to use her strapon.

Would see her again.

mrhappypants

.... She seemed keen to use her strapon.

Would see her again.

You must have a pretty arse.    :D :D :D

Offline rob75

Julia never did anal when I saw her and I don't remember any reviews saying that she did?

Her old flatmate Busty Laura, however...

Offline Malvolio

I recall her old profile saying she wouldn't do anal as she was too petite.

Offline BootsnBunches

I recall her old profile saying she wouldn't do anal as she was too petite.

That's what I remember. 

Offline Bassman

Don’t know if it was there before but she has 1 “review” on AW. Labelled her a MILF. I don’t think she was milfy from what I know of her. But I never actually saw her. Maybe worth an email see if a response is given...

Offline BootsnBunches

I had the pleasure lots of times and definitely not milfy. Not a teen - early 20's, slim, cute and a good reliable shag!

Online pepsicolaboy

She defo did anal and rimming (giving) and it was impossible to book her on the day* likely because of the popularity due to these services - but as others mentioned it may have been 2016 & earlier when anal was on the menu.

Not sure how long that lot have been around  :unknown:

The booking issue is how I originally stumbled on Polish Nicol from the group/same flat (..MASSEUSE NICOL..) as I wasnt organised enough to book Julia even 1 day before  :D...and I think Julia's handler suggested her on the phone.

They all did strap on/reverse toy service and actively pushed it  :lol:

Im keeping my eye on the profile in the hope she restarts  :coolgirl:

DylanPerry

Sorry to bump but just discovered this thread.

Did anyone get around to seeing her and clarifying if it was the return of the 'real' Julia?

Also found:
Town:   Kensington Earls Court Chelsea Fuhlam Hammersmith
County:   Kensington and Chelsea
Region:   London
Nationality:Polish
Orientation:Bi-sexual
Views:149
Last Login: Today

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

That's defo her in the veri pic, from what I vaguely remember about her face.

Offline BootsnBunches

Definitely her but she always looked better than that.