Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Krissy69 Norwich £130 60 mins  (Read 2907 times)

9 review(s) for Krissy69xxx (3 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Vistited Krissy at a hotel in Norwich following comms via text, all good and quick responses.

Requested DFK, OWK, CIM, Protected Sex and possibly Anal - all agreed to and 60 mins preferred to half an hour. 

Arrived at agreed time, and given clear direction to the room and avoided reception.
Door opened, and Krissy was dressed as requested, and is 100% the girl in the pics.

She was very accommodating, chatty and engaging, although not the best looker in my view.

No kissing of any sort was offered despite DFK being agreed to in the booking. After some undressing and wandering hands, 
we started with a massage, which was nice, and some small talk, and before getting things going.

This was then followed by OWO which to be fair was good, and included plently of VERY cold lube, and she certainly took a good length, and played plenty of attention to my balls etc too. All enjoyable. However when I asked if I could CIM, I was told that she would prefer me not to, but if I did she wouldn't swallow. Feeling discouraged from blowing in her mouth, She did bring me to a happy conclusion, with her hand, which was acceptable.

After a little recovery time, and some more chat, round two commenced with more OWO, and hand action, before she went ontop  and rode me for a while, before offering doggy. Obviously, not wishing for her to do all the work I agreed, and pounded her from behind which see appeared to genuinely enjoy, wasnt too over the top (fake) noises, but seemed genuine. i'm sure if id had asked I could have had her arse, but I didnt ask whilst there, so cannot say it was refused, and was agreed to in the original request. After doggy I returned to the bed, where further OWO and hand action was taken, again to finish.

We chatting for a while, and had a pleasant time.  Krissy had set a timer on her phone which went off just as I was getting ready to leave, so didnt go over, but I believe the timer was started from when the 'im ready text' was sent rather than my actual arrival to the room. I didnt feel short changed or rushed though.

I was little disappointing that ALL the services id agreed too weren't freely on offer, but left feeling satisfied, and that the services I did receive were well delivered, hence the neutral. 

Would i return?  No.

Online getsbettereverytime

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was very accommodating, chatty and engaging, although not the best looker in my view.

No kissing of any sort was offered despite DFK being agreed to in the booking.

asked if I could CIM, I was told that she would prefer me not to, but if I did she wouldn't swallow.

I was little disappointing that ALL the services id agreed too weren't freely on offer, but left feeling satisfied, and that the services I did receive were well delivered, hence the neutral. 

Would i return?  No.

Thanks for review you just saved me £130. any other reviews for her.

Offline norwichfunseeker

That's what it's all about, hopefully those with good reviews get plenty of punters (although not too many it's hard to book) and the poor ones get dusty phones, until they improve their game.
Obviously all reviews are subjective though