Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco2018- Hatfield B&S  (Read 230 times)

3 review(s) for Coco2018 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Wozel

External Link/Members Only

Well as Aliceinxwonderland has shown her true colours again ( please see me reviews on that time waster), I was still horny and being near the location I thought I’ll go and get my ball sack drained, haven’t had a oriental in agaes so thought I’ll go for a Chinese.

Saw her reviews so thought I’ll give her a go.

Coms: maid answered and confirmed serivces. OWO was told an extra £10.

Location: the usual Hatfield location, right next to the Aldi. Got lucky with the parking, saw a space on the road next to the location, free.

The Lady: very petite, poss size 4-6 max, small A-B cups ( suck able). Not pretty but not exactly ugly but when you badly want to drain the balls it’s all good.

Services: OWO, FS , massage and Sex

The Action: saw her and just thought I can’t be bothered to point out that this isn’t even the same lady. Paid and then got sucking on her her tits. Big nips. Sucked them good and then got her on the floor and stuck my cock in her mouth. OWO was nothing special, no DT and slight ball sucking.
First pop in mish and then some okish massage. She did receive and send voice messages whilst the massage was taking place, just couldn’t be bothered to tell her to put her phone down.
Second round, suck on her tits again HARD !!!! And then doggy and mish, wanted to put her legs on my shoulders for a deep penetration but she couldn’t take it. Clean up and then left. Room was shit, mattress on the floor and no other furniture in the room at all.

When I was leaving saw the other girl waiting for her next punt ( a very old white man , poss 65 plus coming up the stairs) he seemed better than what I got. 

Would only recommend for a 30 min pump and dump.
Will not return.